8Smeg Citrus Juicer CJF01

4.2

mark j.
mark j.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Rubbish

Totally second all the previous reviews. Style over substance from smeg , ours didn’t over heat - the plastic catches on the nozzle broke on second use . Hopefully we’ll get a refund - love our other smeg retro stuff. Show details
MONA
MONA4 posts

Terrible

My first time using the smeg juicer and stopped working ! I regret buying it ! I had one for few years that I bought for $17 and it lasted longer , more powerful and it doesn’t stop! Show details
Consumer
Consumer

Terrible quality

I squeeze half grapefruits and oranges. The motor is weak and frequently overheats. In the last few weeks the shiny metallic covering of the juice spout has literally oxidized away exposing the underlying material. When I called the company and described what happened I was met with 28 seconds of silence broken only by my asking if the customer service person was trained to respond to complaints by utter silence. There are much better and less expensive juicers on the market.  Show details
Nick P
Nick P
  CJF01PBAU

Absolutely pathetic product !!!

Smeg should be ashamed and embarrassed that they have pocketed all this money by putting a small 70w motor in such an expensive juicer which will overheat and stop working after 2-3 oranges no matter how hard you press!
Its clear that Smeg only cares about profit and not delivering a product which will surpass expectations for its price.
You're paying around $200 to only be able to juice 3 oranges at a time before it stops working!
So disappointed in Smeg and their product. By the way this is my second juicer after having exchanged the first one. Show details
Ada
AdaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  CJF01CRAU

Stop working after 2 uses

I bought this product a few weeks ago in David Jones, this is the second time I have used it and stopped working ..
Now that I read the reviews I can see I am not the only one ...
I was about to make the 3rd glass...
Very disappointed specially after the price.... Show details
Smeg   DM

Dear Ada, Sorry to hear about the issue with your juicer. Could you please email diamondservice@smeg.com.au with your name, address and contact number? Once they have this information, they will be in direct contact with you.
Regards

Asad2 posts
  CJF01BLAU

You are unlucky to have one

Total waste of money. It stopped working on its own accord and then..... long wait before it wakes up again. Not at all worth it. Go for one of the inexpensive brands instead. :) Show details
Veenu Varghese
Veenu VargheseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  CJF01CRAU

Overheating

We are a household of 4 and takes around 8 oranges to make 4 glasses of juice. The SMEG juicer overheated on the 3rd day. I will not say it is a good buy. Its quiet an expensive juicer to have such complaints. Very sad this has happened.
Adam
Adam
  Verified CJF01BLAU

Over heats ever time

My new smeg citrus juice over heats every time I use it. Ive been gentle with pressure and very disappointed.
Obviously smeg hasnt tested these properly.
Cant believe I cant even make a juice for me and my partner. Will be returning it asap Show details
Lucinda Jones
Lucinda JonesSydney, NSW11 posts
  Verified CJF01PBAU

Looks great but that's where it ends. Overheats and lucky to make two glasses of juice

I recently purchased a Smeg juicer, blue in colour, to match our toaster & kettle. They are attractive pieces and I thought the juicer would be a welcome addition. Unfortunately, the aesthetics is where it ended. Looks great, but it's not practical at all. Smeg should make it clear to purchasers well before they read the operating manual, that the appliance only operates for 3 minutes before overheating and stopping. There are only two of us at home and we are lucky if we get to make two glasses of orange juice before it stops working. Disappointed to say the least.

Smeg   DM

Hi Lucinda. Can you please email me direct as I would like to discuss this with you. Please include your full name and a contact telephone number. My name is Lesley and my email is: Lesley.ryder@smeg.com.au. Thank you. Lesley

Mez
Mez · Citrus Juicer CJF01

I have just read the reviews, was a little undecided, now I am sure I will wait a little longer, have any of these issues been addressed and are there any that can manage to do more than 2 juices?

Al E.
Al E. · CJF01BLAU (Black)

I was gifted the smeg juicer by my nephew around October 2020. I was juicing today and the motor just stopped working. What can I do its only 6 months old?
Received from [Name Removed] in October 2020
Albert Erby
[Personal Details Removed]

Dozza
Dozza · Citrus Juicer CJF01

How powerful are these

Asad

Not at all worth the cost. I sold mine in the secondary market and bought Citrus Press by Philips. It is inexpensive, much more powerful, and great value for money. I believe any common brands shall perform better than Smeg. ;)))))

See all Smeg Citrus Juicer CJF01 questions

Compare all Smeg Citrus Juicer CJF01 listings
Smeg CJF01RDAU (Red)
Smeg CJF01RDAU (Red)No reviews yet
CategoryJuicersJuicersJuicersJuicers
Price (RRP) $249$249$249$249
TypeMotorised Manual-PressMotorised Manual-PressMotorised Manual-PressMotorised Manual-Press
BPA FreeYesYesYesYes
Power70 W70 W70 W70 W
Dimensions 281 x 166 x 166 mm281 x 166 x 166 mm281 x 166 x 166 mm281 x 166 x 166 mm
Weight2.56 kg2.56 kg2.56 kg2.56 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Construction MaterialAluminium, Die-Cast Metal, Plastic and Stainless SteelAluminium, Die-Cast Metal, Plastic and Stainless SteelAluminium, Die-Cast Metal, Plastic and Stainless SteelAluminium, Die-Cast Metal, Plastic and Stainless Steel
Colour / FinishBlackPastel BlueCreamRed