Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

DCF02CRAU (Cream), DCF02PBAU (Pastel Blue), DCF02RDAU (Red), etc...
1.0 from 1 review

1.0

1 review
mitchel

mitchelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality of manufacture.

I went ahead and bought the SMEG DCFO2CRAU drip feed coffee machine on line putting my trust in the supplier having bought from them previously and the item being Italian made should be of good quality manufacture. I find on opening it up it is not made in Italy but in a country that is known for poor quality products and am so disgusted I'm going to return it.

Purchased in May 2020 at On Line for A$234.00.

Lou F.

Lou F.asked

Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

I’ve just bought Smeg drip coffee machine. My question is.I’ve made coffee and I haven’t used it all I can keep it warm for 60 minutes how can I keep it on after that time if I haven’t finished the coffee after that time

Coffee

Coffeeasked

Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

Which cleaner does SMEG recommend to descale my DCF02PGUS Coffee Maker?

Smeg
Lesley R.Smeg

Hi there - thanks for your enquiry. This is an Australian product review site. Looking at the model number you have quoted, it would appear that you are located in the USA? If so, there is a youtube video on the Smeg USA website that you might find helpful. I will try and put the link here for you :

Kind Regards, Lesley at Smeg Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives