Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

DCF02CRAU (Cream), DCF02BLAU (Black), DCF02PBAU (Pastel Blue), etc... (See All)
See the Best Drip Coffee Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

2.6
  • Product is used
  • Consistency

A life Changer

Works Perfectly and does the job. Coffee comes out perfect every time :) Its so easy to clean and you can have coffe by the press of one button. Not sure what the other buttons do though lol

Purchased in for $150.

LollyB
LollyBVictoria

Love it but…

The coffee is great and the temperature is perfect… only problem is the carafe handle just snapped off… and a replacement costs as much as a new machine. So sad.

Purchased in at David Jones Online Store.

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message

Great if you like cold coffee.

I was so excited to be adding another Smeg appliance to my kitchen, but unfortunately this really just disappointed.
The heating element is so poor that I actually thought I’d done something wrong. If you like cold coffee it’s a great buy! I like my coffee hot and this doesn’t do that.

Purchased in at David Jones for $259.

Jay9
Jay9Sydney Surrounds, NSW

This is probably the worst decision I ever made...

Had constant issues with the handle of the jugs cracking/pieces of plastic flaking off, making the handle unstable. Smeg sent me about 4 replacement jugs. In the end I gave up reporting it and just used a jug with the least broken handle and made sure I supported the jug with two hands.

Then today - alerted to a sparking noise in my kitchen - the machine caught fire. Lucky was on a pyrex board so didn't set fire to my bench top but was well on the way to an electrical fire when I switched off at the powerpoint. Of course the appliance is unsalvageable.

At over $200 for this appliance, I would save your money and buy a stove top coffee maker or something reliable. This lasted less than 18 months.

Drip Coffee Machines

Find out how Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02 compares to other Drip Coffee Machines

Slow and needs weekly descaling

I love the look of my smeg but unfortunately after a year of use it has decided to quit producing coffee properly. I have to descale it weekly so that it will drip coffee again as otherwise it takes 20 minutes and the coffee tastes burnt. Also the digital number in my product no longer work. Very disappointed as I also bought the kettle and roasted to complete my new kitchen.

Purchased in .

Dear Mawatson,
Sorry to hear about the problem with your machine. Could you please email diamondservice@smeg.com.au with your name, address and contact number? Once they have this information, they will be in direct contact with you.
Regards

Mawatson
Mawatson

Thank you for you attention in addressing the issue. This problem has been resolved.

IsabelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poorly made: 4 cups doesn’t work

Coffee tasted great, but product is too faulty. 4 cups function doesn’t work — after a month of owning it, it simply stopped lighting up (and it makes no sense to brew a full pot all the time). Had it replaced with a new machine and after 2 weeks, same problem occurred — 4 cups didn’t light up again. I love Smeg and I’m devasted with not having my machine, but for the hefty price it makes no sense to own a faulty machine. I really wish I still had my machine, but I can’t keep having to replace it when it stops lighting again.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $259.

SallyF
SallyFHunter Region, NSW

If you love percolated coffee, this is for you!

I have bought a SMEG percolator and it's fantastic. Makes hot and beautiful coffee fast. Also keeps my coffee warm for hours. Very easy to set up, and awesome coffee!

Purchased in at Appliances Online for $255.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Onjel C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

WAS in love but without a pot it's useless

I love all things SMEG and this machine was no different, the coffee was always perfect.

The issue I have is that after a few months the coffee pot shattered while washing, which can happen i know! I have been trying to find a replacement pot for 6 months now with no luck (unless you want to pay over $120 ) which to me seems way too high for a machine I paid $250. I was even ready to pay the extra money but so many retailers just don't have them in stock and you will be waiting months for shipment.

I'm still hopeful and haven't thrown out the machine yet!

Onjel C.

Thankyou SMEG for diligently organing a replacement so quickly! looking fowrard to enjoying some drip coffee soon!

M. Tiemens
M. TiemensSydney, NSW

Good looking coffee machine that makes great coffee

Purchased in at David Jones for $229.

Drip Coffee Machines

mitchel
mitchelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality of manufacture.

I went ahead and bought the SMEG DCFO2CRAU drip feed coffee machine on line putting my trust in the supplier having bought from them previously and the item being Italian made should be of good quality manufacture. I find on opening it up it is not made in Italy but in a country that is known for poor quality products and am so disgusted I'm going to return it.

Purchased in at On Line for $234.

Joe J.
Joe J.asked
Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

I tried to descale the machine it didn’t work no water came out of it. Then I put on normal cycle same nothing came out
Could you please help

Shannon

Hi Joe, please see link to assist the descaling process. https://youtu.be/pNRytiH1Rrk

if this doesn’t work might be best contacting Smeg for warranty

Paris
Parisasked
Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

Last night I descaled my coffee pot as normal, I ran two water cycles as it is recommended to do so. This morning I woke up hoping my automatic starter would have kicked in, it did not. I tried to make coffee manually, the on button flashed as normal however the coffee did not brew. The coffee machine will no longer do anything!

What can I do??

Linda
Lindaasked

Could you please help

Dear Linda,
Regards

See all Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02 questions

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare all 7 Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02
Smeg DCF02RDAU (Red)

Smeg DCF02RDAU (Red)

No reviews yet
CategoryDrip Coffee MachinesDrip Coffee MachinesDrip Coffee MachinesDrip Coffee Machines
Price (RRP) $299.00$299.00$299.00$299.00
Input Power1,050 W1,050 W1,050 W1,050 W
Water Tank Capacity1.4 L1.4 L1.4 L1.4 L
Dimensions 361 X 245 X 256 mm361 X 245 X 256 mm361 X 245 X 256 mm361 X 245 X 256 mm
Weight3.5 kg3.5 kg3.5 kg3.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Colour / FinishPastel BlueRedBlackWhite