Smeg DWA6314 Series

3.6

• Internal Layout

Rupinder S.

Rupinder S.

Perfect for shine and hygiene level of dishes

It is highly compatible with the more stars the more water efficient. I utilise finish dish washing liquid and it gives excellent results.
It is very quiet, you don't even realise whether it is running or not. Just excellent

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

Dave A

Dave ANorth Western Region, NSW

Zero reliability

We have had this model dishwasher for since early March 2020. The first unit didn’t even last it’s first cycle and brought an error and shutdown. Turns out it had an internal water leak. We contacted the seller and it was exchanged for a new unit ASAP. Now this new unit has just complete stopped. It has been working daily for aprox 10 weeks. It completed its daily wash yesterday, but now won’t operate. The power light is on, but nothing else is working, I have read the manual to no avail. Have spoken with the seller again and they’ve organised a technician to come and inspect, however with the issues we’ve had after only 3 months, Only a full refund would be suffice. Very dissatisfied and disappointed with product.
Would not recommend

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,100.00.

Rodney M.Smeg

Hi Dave A,
Sorry to hear about the problem with your dishwasher. Please contact our technical team on 02 8667 4888 and they may be able to assist you with your problem over the phone.
Regards

Madjid A.

Madjid A.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect!

I am using it for almost 2 years. Thed best washing machine that I have ever had. Washing and drying perfect. No issue. Works calm and quickly with the minimum water and electricity.

Purchased in September 2018.

MZB

MZBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brand not meeting expectations.

This is one of the brands that does not live up to your expectations. It does not dry properly, problems with soap tablets but most disappointed with the machine breaking down in less than 3 years. Customer service is efficient but I wish I don't have to call so soon. Check other products before buying this brand/product.

Purchased in March 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Loldie

LoldieSouth West, WA

Had this dishwasher for 4 months, now it won’t operate

Had this dishwasher for 4 months. It completed a wash yesterday, but now won’t operate. The power light is on, but nothing else is working. I have tried to do a reset without success.

Purchased in December 2019 at RetraVision for A$760.00.

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Loldie,
Could you please email service@smeg.com.au with your name, address and contact number and mark it to the attention of Lesley. Once she has this information, she will be in direct contact with you.
Regards

Diana

DianaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use with great results

The SMEG DWA6314X stainless steel matches perfectly with my others S/S SMEG products.
Being my first dishwasher I'm very pleased with how it operates and settings are very straightforward and easy to use.
I always rinse my dishes with water before placing in dishwasher and each and every time my dishes have been sparking with no residue left on any of the dishes ... even the odd coffee cup that had some coffee stains have come up super clean.
Ive only had it installed for four months and have had no issues or concerns to date.
Am very happy with my purchase so far.

Purchased in July 2019.

Works well for me

It’s one of the only dishwashers that cleans quick and gets hot enough to remove gunk on it.

Quite good in my books and I would buy again if this one ever breaks

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store.

Jude

JudeDarwin, NT

Great product

First time I have bought a smeg dishwasher. Very happy so far, washes great it is replacing a LG and I am very happy with it. The beautiful colour matches my kitchen and looks fantastic.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for A$969.00.

Glenn

GlennMid North Coast, NSW

Best Dishwasher I have owned

Extremely happy with this dishwasher it cleans better than any other dishwasher I have owned, it uses very little power and water and is very quiet. The Quick Time mode works excellently. I always use Pots and plates with Quick Time. It runs for about 50 minutes if you open the door when finished it dries well. Highly recommended would purchase SMEG again. Other dishwashers previously owned: Asko, Bosch German made, Westinghouse.

Purchased in September 2017.

SHARON

SHARONHOBART

NOT JUST GOOD LOOKS

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,099.00.

Lisa

LisaLithgow NSW

Cooks those dish's clean

Super cleans and hot.
Best dishwasher yet. Easy to use once you read the instructions. I use eco wash and used the time delay so it wakes me up in the morning as an alarm doing the dishes. Perfect. Love the black.
It has one fault it always makes the same two clunking sounds mid cycle for a few seconds. Is this normal?

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$899.00.

J Bayly

J BaylySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this machine

I purchased my machine from Harvey Norman and at first, could not get it to complete the cycles. Called SMEG, who were amazing. Best customer service I have experienced for years. So impressed. The serviceman came out and checked it over. Working perfectly now. Boy compared to my former Miele, Smeg is far the better choice. So important to know your product has the professional backup and best practice service available. I am so appreciative of the whole company's commitment to looking after their customers. Could not be happier.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Burleigh Waters..

So disappointed

OK. Brand new dishwasher. First cycle the powder dispenser opens but leaves the powder inside now as a solid lump. The dishwasher is SO wet inside that you can't stop water droplets falling all over the dishes. Rinse aid was used - since this is always asked. Smeg support tells me its because of the steam and you need to open the dishwasher after its finished to let it escape!! Really!! So stand there at 2am because your dishwasher has a design flaw. As for the powder, I am told the top spray arm has been blocked somehow from getting to the powder? With what? The breakfast bowls along the front rack? Or your cutlery tray? Or the handle of the rack itself? Another design flaw perhaps?

Purchased in June 2019.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick response.

We had a problem with a 3yr old unit and through these reviews the Nat Service Manager had the anomaly rectified within days.
Been perfect since and one of the more quiet machines we've had.
Thanks Steve Cullen

Purchased in April 2016 for A$800.00.

Anna

AnnaDarwin

Just right

Great dishwasher, returned a previous cheaper one that was underperfoming for this one and its turned out to be great. Paid $300 over my budget though.
It cleans very well as long as everything is facing the right way and not touching, has an extra tray right up the top for cutlery, again everything has to be slotted or they don't clean.
I made the mistake of throwing them in once and spoons sat with water in them, others didn't clean.
You can remove the tray and use the basket instead since the 3 trays compromise the height a bit.
I found I put less in than a previous one I had, it means I load/unload dishes a bit more often.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Mel L

Mel Lvic, 3978

saves water

Using the dishwasher was little confusing , so maybe it should have been more easy use friendly. It does the job most tims, there were a few times when it did not clean the plates, and the tablet was still in the dishwasher.Overall it is a sleek and efficient enough.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sabz

SabzEdithvale

Worst appliance purchase ever

Date PurchasedJul 2018
J.M

J.MCoburg, VIC

Most efficient and best value for money dishwasher on the market!

Been in this house for 3 years, replaced most appliances, in March had to replace the dishwasher. Choice gave the SMEG their recommendation - we have a SMEG cooker too, hence we made a point to look at the SMEG. This dishwasher is the most water and energy efficient appliance we could find, one of the quietest and was less than a $1000. The Bosch, ASKO, Miele all claimed to be better were significantly more expensive, and not as efficient. May arguably be 15% better, due to additional options we'll never use, but still at more than twice the price! The SMEG cleans really well, easy to use, quiet and saves money on energy & water. Best value for money we could find. Highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
chinaplate1954

chinaplate1954S.A., 5203

Bought sexy black

Had an asko for 16 years in previous house and that was still working when I left. I knew that we weren’t staying long in this house so we decided to go for a good dishwasher and something that went with the decor but not in the price range of the asko. I was very surprised, it washes well, it dries very well and I am delighted with this brand that when I go to the next house I am sure I will buy another one. I also love the third rack at the top where you can slide in tongs, and other long utensils. Love it, no complaints.

Date PurchasedDec 2017