Smeg FS9606XS

Smeg FS9606XS

MPN: FS9606XS
See the Best Freestanding Ovens in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

2.0
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
izramSydney, NSW

Oven doesn't work

Purchased in March 2022 at The Good Guys.

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message
izram

I have emailed as requested but don't see the point . In fairness the faulty oven component was replaced late on the day the oven was installed. It cost me a whole day as the oven was installed at 8.30am and repaired at 6.30pm.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Timer / oven does not work; Kick plate missing: Not good enough given the price.

We purchased our oven from The Good Guys a week ago and was installed straight out of the box over the weekend by a qualified electrictian and gas fitter. Disappointingly, the timer does not work and therefore the oven doesn't work. In addition, the kick plate is missing. The gas cooktop works really well but as we use an oven daily, to be without it is annoying. We raised it with SMEG who knew what the problem was without even coming to inspect. The problem is that it will take a week to order the part and send someone out to fix. Not impressed given we thought SMEG stood for quality products.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys.

Product is used Daily
Lesley R.SmegSend a private message
AshNortheast, VIC

Extremely disappointed - Waste of Money!!!!

I purchased this oven from Good Guys in early 2018 for our newly built house, and for my home based cake decorating business. In September 2018 I got the thermostat replaced as I noticed a sudden temperature drops and increases in the oven. Also we got some parts of the cook top replaced as the black parts in the burners melted.
Two weeks ago again I noticed inconsistency when baking and noticed sudden increase of the oven temperature from 150'c to 180'c. A total waste of money!!!! It is so heart breaking that I can't trust my oven and it ruins my business.. :(

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for $2,900.

Product is used Daily
Steve C.SmegSend a private message
Ash

Hi Steve, thank you very much for your reply, I will email you with all the details tonight.
Cheers
Ashini

rivkah.hammer
rivkah.hammerMurray Mallee, SA

love it

the only issue I had was it only came with one shelf and I had to go out and buy a second!! It's roomier than my last 90cm and much quieter to the point sometimes I'm not sure it is on!!!

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,971.

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Smeg FS9606XS compares to other Freestanding Ovens

Pam B.
Pam B.asked

I am disappointed with our purchased of the smeg oven even after the sale person told us they were great stove/oven. No matter what setting I have the oven on, it splatters fat all through the oven. The other thing is when the oven is heated the glass pops out and will not go back in until the glass cools. The oven was purchased in February but has only been in use for a month due to kitchen renovations. Really regret buying this oven.

Lesley R.SmegSend a private message
MATT.B
MATT.Basked

I purchased my oven in august 2017 and just recently the door wont close fully. I have to put a prop against it to close it. Would it be the springs/hinges? Do you recommend a servicer in melbourne or can I fix myself?
Cheers Matt

Steve C.SmegSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategoryFreestanding Ovens