Smeg KLF03BLAU (Black)

MPN: KLF03BLAU

4.3

Alexander Hallam

Alexander HallamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and quiet, also looks great.

This kettle looks like a 1950s rocket... The switch lights up, (which is good because I didn't know the thing was on at first). Although quiet, the sound builds, the opposite to my last kettle that 'sounded' like a rocket, rather than just looking like one!
Just over 2 minutes to boil.
Clear water level.
Quiet.
The sort of kettle you would repair rather than replace.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$220.00.

Smeg KLF04BLAU

My black Smeg kettle cannot keep on before the water be boiled. The light on about 1 minute and back into the off. Is something wrong? what can we do??

les m.

les m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

a really great purchase

I was really sold on the classy style of the kettle and the classic black, I just knew it would be a great purchase. it functions very well and is well made which is especially handy for me considering I'm a bit clumsy at times and very prone to knocking over stuff.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Les M - Grazie for your 5 stars ! We think our black kettles are absolutley gorgeous as well! Kind Regards Smeg Australia.

Electric Kettles

Find out how Smeg KLF03BLAU (Black) compares to other Electric Kettles

KayisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks to the unexpected

I bought a Smeg kettle from Myer Melbourne about 11 months ago. The lid was not easily opening.
I contacted Smeg and to my surprise I just had the best customer service.. it was unexpected and unbelievable as this company really trusts customers. The company sent me a new kettle without even checking the old kettle!!!!. We are talking about $200!!! The new kettle was sent urgently also.
I would really recommend Smeg to anyone.
The staff was very professional on the phone.
Thanks Smeg

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer for A$200.00.

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Kayis - Thank you for your review. We love it when we are given an opportunity to make things right and customers acknowledge that - It makes our day. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Kayis

Thanks for the follow up.
This review has been genuinely earned by Smeg

Tammy Parnell

Tammy ParnellPerth, WA

love love love

Love it! $160 worth of gorgeousness! Had always bought Russell Hobbs in the past but the last one corroded in a short amount of time. Quiet, and lots oh so nice.

Purchased in August 2019 at Peters of Kensington for A$160.00.

john

johnbrisbane

Handsome and stylish

I chose this kettle for its classic, handsome and everlasting style. Eye catching, Quick to boil, easy to fill. Superior in quality. Nothing more attractively simple yet fit for kings.

Purchased in January 2018.

Gardid48

Gardid48Mid North Coast, NSW

Little disappointed but still like it

Love the retro shape and matches well with the retro toaster also Smeg, find it a little heavier than our previous one also the silicone pads seem to dislodge easily,we are on our second one after 6 months losing pads and slow boil cut off reaction no problem exchanging atHarvey Norman.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$159.00.