Smeg Portofino CPF9 Series

CPF9GP (Gas Hob), CPF9IP (Induction Hob)
See the Best Freestanding Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

2.0
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Big V.
Big V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Oven! - Cooktop needs some fixes

Purchased in December 2018 for $6,990.00.

Tappas
TappasSydney

7 thousand dollars for complexity

Bought this oven for my elderly mother cause my brother wanted the best and what a complicated system for simplily cooking something..don't be tricked by the oven dials it's electronically controled push twist push to start ..hold in for 5 seconds to totally reset start over.. just way too complex..Ive seen the oven still on after my mother finished cooking cause of the dials being in the upright position and small START symbol when off also same coloured symbols all white can confuse ...cooking stuff seems fine but mother is a little paranoid to use oven...save your money buy a oven that looks nice and performs in a straight forward way...

Purchased in August 2020.

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Tappas,
We would be more than happy to assist your mother with the operation of the oven. Could you please call us 02 8667 4888 and arrange an appointment in our showroom and we will run through the operation of the oven for you.
Regards

SSBBAU

$6,990 Kitchen Ornament

Bought this from Harvey Norman for $6990, I expected to be receiving something of good quality but I did not. A piece fell out while self cleaning. Self cleaning does not work it creates black dots inside the oven which are almost impossible to remove and now requires more cleaning then my old oven and one too burner does not work. Oven is less than 2 weeks old. SMEG Service has been poor, I have now been 4 days without the use of my oven and I have 6 people in my home. Don’t waste your money on poor quality and poor customer service.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for $6,990.00.

SSBB

SMEG has now replaced our oven and installed it. At SMEG’s cost. The company that looked after the installation were marvellous- very helpful. I am now hoping that the new oven is of better quality.

Joe
Joe asked
Portofino CPF9 Series

We are considering the Smeg Portofino with Gas Hob.
Is there one in Melbourne that is operational that we can see.
So far we only have read bad news about them. Is the carcass of commercial build ?

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Joe,
Thanks for your enquiry. Please contact our Collingwood showroom on 03 9094 1999 and they will be happy to assist you.
Regards

JOHN
JOHNasked
Portofino CPF9 Series

Hi there similarly I'm about to invest in this oven and would be keen to hear what your experience with the replacement oven is like please? Many thanks

Judith G.
Judith G.asked
Portofino CPF9 Series

Hi SSBB, I too would like to know how you are finding your replacement portofino Smeg.

See all Smeg Portofino CPF9 Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives