Smeg SAM34CXI

Smeg SAM34CXI

MPN: SAM34CXI

Rolls Royce Of Microwaves!!!!!!

After returning a Ariston hotpoint (Garbage) ((cheaply made and globally sold under many different names))
I just received my SMEG SAM34CXI yesterday and I absolutely love it!,
I put frozen cauliflower and brocolli in cheese sauce on at 200c for 23 mins, then stirred and added cheese, then put in for another 22 mins, Then Boom!!! the cheese was perfectly browned on top and cooked thru perfectly.
What makes this so amazing, is that it used alot less electricity than my oven and got better results.
Its also much quieter than most microwaves as the inverter does a great job and sounds much like a commercial cooking machine.
Once you read the instructions, its extremely easy to understand, As its seems intuitive, but like all good things, thier is more too learn about its capabilities, so dont just turn it on and go with the pictures you see, because youll miss out on so much more :-)
Im not too sure if Vickis potatoe was cryogenically frozen, but as i said, i cooked frozen food with sauce at 200c perfectly with the reccomended cooking times on the vegtables, whilst also adding and having the cheese brown evenly.

PROS
real stainless, STRONG pull open/shut handle (not breaky loud button mechanism door), modern interior i.e cool white lighting and shiney silver interior. easy to read clock. quieter than most microwaves..

CONS
Its that it doesnt have a portable model that i can carry around and show my friends,
Its that dam good!

Id also like to point out, that i rang every microwave brand in australia, aswell as washing machines(another story) lol,
And i dont think its very often that you have a memorable conversation with the staff of a company that care about thier products, but most of all, care about youre purchase,

Seriously, after speaking to brands like LG, Fisher and paykel, Haier, i couldnt believe the lack of knowledge they had on products, let alone care that you actually spent youre hard earnt money on thier brand (thier job).
SMEG care on a new level that i havent seen before and actually know what they are selling,
Hence the reason you don't get inferior crap,
I hope many people read my review and make the decision i have and become a SMEG customer,

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Disappointed

I have just purchased this Convection/Microwave Griller. This is my fourth Convection M/wave and I am really disappointed. The convection is terrible. It takes twice as long to cook than any other brand I have had. It only heats up to 200 degrees and doesn’t have a metal turntable so I don’t know if this is why. A jacket potato was still hard after 90mins!!!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Vicki. Thank you for your review. My name is Steve Cullen and I am the National Service and Spare Parts Manager for Smeg Australia. Can you please contact me direct via email: Steve.cullen@smeg.com.au and please include your full name, address and a contact telephone number. I will then be in direct contact with you to discuss this issue and rectify. Regards Steve Cullen.Hi Steve, I received another Smeg Microwave/Convection oven and unfortunately it was the same result. I ended up taking it back and chose another Microwave- different brand. There is obviously a problem with this model. Smeg was helpful that I could return it.