Smeg SAM34CXI

Smeg SAM34CXI

MPN: SAM34CXI

chris_THOMPSON

chris_THOMPSONSydney

Rolls Royce Of Microwaves!!!!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Disappointed

I have just purchased this Convection/Microwave Griller. This is my fourth Convection M/wave and I am really disappointed. The convection is terrible. It takes twice as long to cook than any other brand I have had. It only heats up to 200 degrees and doesn’t have a metal turntable so I don’t know if this is why. A jacket potato was still hard after 90mins!!!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Smeg
Steve C.Smeg

lauthala

lauthalaasked

Just installed a Smeg SAM 34 cxi, replacing a new sharp that when on baking was burning everything. Now this Smeg won't brown anything, very anemic scones, put the griller on just to brown the tops, expecting the griller to get red nothing happened even after 10 minutes or so, seemed hot but no colour. As we live in our motor home it has no oven, thats why we have the micro/convection.
Sandra

Sharleene T.

Sharleene T.asked

Hello,
I have had my Microwave SA98CX for 12 year, replaced a megatron once and now the heating is gone, but all else is working as if ok, but no heat, if it needs another megatron is worth reparing or should I invest in a new Smeg microwave convection. What is the cheaptest options ?

Smeg
Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Sharleene. Can you kindly email us so that we can discuss this matter with you? Our email address is service@smeg.com.au - please include your full name, address and a contact telephone number. We will then contact you to discuss. Kind regards, Smeg Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategoryMicrowaves