Smeg SFA4395

Smeg SFA4395 Questions & Answers

SFA4395MCX, SFA4395VCX (See All)
Listing monitored by Smeg

4 questions from our users

vickiswansonasked
SFA4395

my speed oven glass door shattered - outside warranty of course ! I have owned 8 homes in my time all with ovens and microwaves, never ever have I had a glass door shatter apart from the most expensive oven I choose to buy in my twilight years ! the cost to replace it including the serviceman's costs are over $600 - I am now shattered !

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message

Yes, thankyou, I will do that now. regards Vicki

vickiswanson

SMeg service was actually extremely helpful with regards to my shattered glass door so no complaints there - pretty smart oven over all.

Ray
Rayasked
SFA4395MCX

We are now on our 6th replacement tray in the last year, before we install this replacement one we would like to know if there are any special operating instructions . We leave the tray in the oven all the time.

Kathy S.
Kathy S.asked
SFA4395

After cleaning my appliance and putting back the racks etc, everything has gone blank. No power at all. Interestingly it was working after I cleaned it and before the racks went back in.
I would appreciate your help. Its 2yrs old.

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message

Hi Kathy S.,
Thanks for your enquiry. Could you please email service@smeg.com.au with your name, address and contact number and mark it to the attention of Lesley. Once she has this information, she will be in direct contact with you.
Regards

Jayson M
Jayson Masked
SFA4395MCX

Do you leave the racks in the oven when microwaving?

Steve C.SmegSend a private message

Hi Jayson M,
Yes, it is okay to leave the racks in while microwaving.
Regards,
Smeg Tech Support

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Smeg SFA4395