2Smeg STH903

2.0
Internal Layout

Linda M.
Linda M.South East Queensland, QLD

My BEST friend in the world!

This dishwasher isn't cheap. And you have to plan it into your kitchen design. But once you NEVER have to bend down for the lower shelf of your dishwasher again, you'll know why I love it so much. I can fit HUGE pans, the oven racks, 90cm baking trays - BBQ tools in this thing. Virtually silent. Numerous cycles. Can. Not. Love. It. Enough. Start saving NOW!!  Show details
Noise Level
Lee
LeeSydney

No Light Inside with the new model

I had the Smeg STH903 for about 10 years absolutely loved it! when it broke down I've purchased it again but I was a bid disappointed because the new model it dose not have a light inside the machine when your open the door also I find the dishes stay wet a little at the end of the cycle.

Ron
RonBowral3 posts

10 years old and almost trouble free

Washes well with only occasional piece of debris. Everything dry without need for rinse aid. Very quite. Love it’s convenient work level. Thought we have broken door hinges but just the door spring needs replacing. Spring cost $22. My labour time about 2 hours. Despite high price, would buy one again.

Lesley
Lesley

Not Happy!

Its two months old and BROKE already, i don't have kids and I'm very careful with my things. It doesn't dry anything be prepared to get the towel ready, it's very quiet yes, it's broke! My favourite feature would be for it to WORK after paying out nearly 550 quid! WON BE BUYING ANY SMEG AGAIN EVER!

Smeg   DM
andy N3 posts

Great when it's new, poor reliability

This dishwasher was fantastic when it was new but after around 4 years old started falling apart. Spindles inside disintegrated and guess what, they don't stock parts for it anymore! We had to repair it ourselves using a heat gun to melt the spindle back together. Now at 6 years old the door leaks, front panel has fallen off and we need to replace it completely. Given the high end price I think these are crap and won't be touching this brand again due to no customer support.

Smeg   DM