Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL

Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL

TRA93BL (Black) and TRA93P (Panna)

Love the Oven shame about the support from Smeg

I love this oven, except I cant figure out how to control the temperatures in the 2 ovens.
I either have it too hot or not hot enough.
Get in touch with Smeg, well I did, I am still waiting for a response, that was a month ago.
I have read the instructions and should have a handle on it, but for the life of me I cant.
If you buy one of these ovens then get the run down before you purchase, otherwise all your cooking will be on the gas top.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $5,000.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily
Dear Sue, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address and contact details. Also can you please advise who you have spoken to about these matters and once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. Regards, Steve CullenI would like to thank Steve Cullen for his interaction with getting a Smeg representative Dave, to come out and see what my problems were. Dave showed me how to use the oven correctly, and the correct way to use the symbols which I found confusing, it was all down to my misreading instructions, I can now cook.

Not only looks good but works well too!

Looks stunning in the kitchen with matching range hood. One of the more solid and well built ovens we researched. Really impressed with oven and how it cooks, roasts are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, cakes are perfect. Very happy with our Smeg! Cooks much better than the Ilve we used to have.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Beautify your kitchen with this superb free standing oven from SMEG

What a joy to have this aesthetically appealing free standing SMEG Victoria oven installed in our new kitchen together with the matching SMEG Victoria dishwasher, and other SMEG kitchen appliances, all in the same colour.
The installation was trouble free and all the stove's electrical and gas functions are working beautifully, thanks to the expertise of the kitchen installer's contracted tradesmen.

The owner's manual gives clear and concise instructions on how to use the stove and included accessories such as the plate warmer. The side oven is particularly interesting as three or more side dishes, including a dessert can be cooked in it to accompany the main course being cooked in the multifunction oven.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Hi there, Just wondering whether anyone has had their SMEG TRA93BL longer than 12months+ ? If so, any issues? How do you find the space in both ovens? Any cons? Thanks.
Hi, We have had our Smeg for nearly two years. It has been used every day, mainly the gas cook top. The main oven is used at least once a week and the side oven less frequently. We have not had any issues with the size of both ovens.

Love my stove have had it for 12 months and the small oven at the bottom has started burning food on right hand side. Any suggestions. Model TRA93P
Hi, you should call smeg service. While still in warranty, LindaHi Jayjay with fan forced ovens if the temperature is too high it will over cook on the right hand side. Please call Smeg service on 02 8667 4833 and arrange for a technician to check the temperature of your oven. Regards Smeg tech support

Can I please ask, is the second auxiliary oven (the tall skinny one) practical? I can’t find a showroom example to look at and I’m wondering if it is just too narrow? Thank you!!
Dear Natalie, You can view this model at our Sydney showroom. Regards SmegHi Natalie, I have the 90cm oven, it’s way more practical. LindaHi Natalie, Yes it is practical. While your standard roasting dishes will be too long there is no reason why roasts could not be done in it as long as the pan fits.The side oven is 37cm deep x 27cm wide x 60cm high. This makes it quite good for cooking two or more side dishes to go with the main roast. Also it can be used a a plate warmer. With regards, Clive

TRA93P (Panna)TRA93BL (Black)