Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL

Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL

TRA93BL (Black) and TRA93P (Panna)

Love the Oven shame about the support from Smeg

I love this oven, except I cant figure out how to control the temperatures in the 2 ovens.
I either have it too hot or not hot enough.
Get in touch with Smeg, well I did, I am still waiting for a response, that was a month ago.
I have read the instructions and should have a handle on it, but for the life of me I cant.
If you buy one of these ovens then get the run down before you purchase, otherwise all your cooking will be on the gas top.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $5,000.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily
Dear Sue, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address and contact details. Also can you please advise who you have spoken to about these matters and once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. Regards, Steve CullenI would like to thank Steve Cullen for his interaction with getting a Smeg representative Dave, to come out and see what my problems were. Dave showed me how to use the oven correctly, and the correct way to use the symbols which I found confusing, it was all down to my misreading instructions, I can now cook.

Not only looks good but works well too!

Looks stunning in the kitchen with matching range hood. One of the more solid and well built ovens we researched. Really impressed with oven and how it cooks, roasts are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, cakes are perfect. Very happy with our Smeg! Cooks much better than the Ilve we used to have.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Beautify your kitchen with this superb free standing oven from SMEG

What a joy to have this aesthetically appealing free standing SMEG Victoria oven installed in our new kitchen together with the matching SMEG Victoria dishwasher, and other SMEG kitchen appliances, all in the same colour.
The installation was trouble free and all the stove's electrical and gas functions are working beautifully, thanks to the expertise of the kitchen installer's contracted tradesmen.

The owner's manual gives clear and concise instructions on how to use the stove and included accessories such as the plate warmer. The side oven is particularly interesting as three or more side dishes, including a dessert can be cooked in it to accompany the main course being cooked in the multifunction oven.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

I am currently tossing up between this oven and the Belling Richmond 900. Reviews for both seem similar, can anyone give me pros/cons on their ovens, service experience. It’s such a big purchase and I am getting my kitchen built around the oven, I want to get it right. TIA
We are extremely satiified with the SMEG TRA93P which we have had now over two years. We have used SMEG appliances throughout the the last two kitchens we have installed in our homes and all their appliances have given us good service. We had a problem in the ice maker in the ten year old SMEG refrigerator and were unable to buy a replacement part. We were told we needed to replace the entire tray unit at a cost of $600. We complained to SMEG Head Office in Italy by email on a Thursday evening Australia time. We explained that we were both pensioners and longtime users of SMEG appliances. At 10.00 am the following morning SMEG Australia telephoned to tell us that they would ship out a new unit to us at no cost. This arrived three days later. That is what we call exceptional service.Just an additional piece of information. We bought the Victoria model which is a cream colour together with the SMEG Dishwasher also in the same colour. These are installed in a kitchen with brilliant white cabinets. Together with all the other cream coloured SMEG appliances, Kettle, Toaster, and Cake Mixer the kitchen looks stunningly attractive.Hi Clive, I have had Smeg appliances in the past (20years or so), and was happy with them. There are two features that the Belling has that I like, and they are cheaper, however as the saying goes “ you get what you pay for”. This has helped, thank you.

Question from potential purchaser: How has anyone found this oven with the Induction cooktop? Just wondering if anything goes wrong or needs replacing on the induction plates how does this work as it’s all part of the one oven? In the unlikely case of needing a replacement, can the induction plate be replaced ?

What is the useable width of the tall side oven?just trying to work out if my current cake tins will fit
Any dish up to 257 mm width and length of 315 mm will fitThanks!

TRA93P (Panna)TRA93BL (Black)
Dimensions 895 x 898 x 598 mm895 x 898 x 598 mm
Cooktop TypeGasGas
Number of Burners/Zones 66
Wok Burner YesYes
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)

Download manual