Smoothskin Bare

Smoothskin Bare

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (2)
Shannon

ShannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unhappy Smooth Skin customer

Purchased for $399.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Laura

Laura

Has worked very well

I am very hairy, with dark hair & pale skin.
I've been using this device for 3mths. My bikini line and belly has all but stopped growing & approximately 60% of the hair on my legs has stopped.
My underarms are a little tougher, with only about a 20% reduction.
My moustache and chin are also a little more stubborn, but there is a difference.
I would definitely recommend, but, you need to be realistic what results a home lpl will provide.
I will likely finish everything off with professional laser after 6mths.

Purchased in February 2018 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $399.00.

Causes Irritation No

Rubbish

No results seen after using it IAW the instructions. Rubbish customer service in the UK. Rubbish customer service from the shavershop. I purchased the product and came with a 90 day money back back trial. I’m still waiting to see that money.

Don’t waste your money, pay the professionals for actual results

Purchased in January 2019 for $299.00.

Causes Irritation No
Epilators

Find out how Smoothskin Bare compares to other Epilators

Vy Nguyen

Vy NguyenSouth East Queensland, QLD

F'n Crap!

This thing does not work. I've been using it once as week for 7 months now. Don't make the same mistake I did, if it doesn't work after 2 months, return it!

Purchased in June 2018 for $399.00.

LisB.

LisB.Melbourne

I think it works

Initially I ordered Babyliss Homelight Connected IPL Long Term Hair Removal System for $99 from the Shavershop during Black Friday sale, but as it wasn't available due to overselling, eventually I was offered this device for the same price.
The device is very easy to use and nice to handle. I used it only 3 times so it is a bit early to say if it is efficient or not, but I definitely noticed the reduction of hair growth density.
The packaging, or storage box, is not very convenient. I also don't like the length of the power cord leading to power adapter, it's too short.

Absolute rubbish

RUBBISH. UK customer service is rubbish. You will never get your money back. Does not work for anyone i know that has tried it. None of my friends of family. Waste of time made my hair growth worse

Started to work well then stopped

I have been using this every week for over 6 months. After the first 6 weeks I noticed a big change in my hair growth; however the hair growth has gradually increased and although softer and lighter, there is definitely more of it. I think the light is just not strong enough as I've had professional laser treatment in the past that worked well. I have very fair skin and dark hair, so if it was going to work on anyone it should've worked on me. So disappointed after all the time, effort and money.

zero results

I have pale skin and dark hair and used as recommended on instructions - used it for 2 months now and noticed no difference at all. Not even a slowing of growth let alone permanent results. Still within 90 days so will be returning it.

Bree

Bree

Doesn't work on light coloured hair

It's doesn't say so on the outside of the box that it's not suitable for blond hair, you have to buy it & then find out. Then when I tried to return they said it was too early to return (less than 70days), then I called a day outside the 90 days and it was too late to return. What a joke $400 down the drain

Epilators

Find out how Smoothskin Bare compares to other Epilators

MaryRosa

MaryRosaSydney

My expectations were too high

Bought this after lots of researchers online and thought I would be saving money as my husband could use it as well. Used once a week as recommended and after the amount of weeks needed for the treatment I had much less hair and that felt good. But then once I've stopped using it, as the treatment was finished, the hair was back again. Disappointed and I'm now considering paying someone for the laser hair removal.

Erns

ErnsSydney

So far, so good

I have been using this baby for about 3 months now, on a weekly basis and I have found that, although the hair is still growing back, but over a longer period in and patches and very fine. I did have to buy LPI goggles as the light hurt my eyes but overall i think it is the best purchase i have made to date

Flinchy Pinchy

Flinchy PinchyMelbourne

Great results!

Brilliant! I have been using it every day since getting it. Great value for money and no regrets. Highly recommended to friends. I have bought several of these for xmas presents!

No noticeable results

I have dark hair and pale skin. I have been using this every week for over 2 months and have seen no results. I will continue to use it because it was so expensive and and I still have a small bit of hope that it may end up working a little long long term.

JosieJo2000Perth, WA

LOVE IT! Fantastic results after only a month, but it isn't for everyone

willasked

Hi, I've been using it for 4 mths, especially around chin but have no results yet.
Is it a matter of persisting? Will it work better if I zap every day?

Gail S

I've been using it for 9 months with no results whatsoever. total waste of money. I spent $400 NZ dollars on this rubbish

will

Mine just won't zap on my chin and upper lip. It zaps everywhere else. Please help me and tell me why and what I should do

imi

imiasked

i'm 16 i have fair hair and tanned skin, but my bikini line is dark and course every time i shave or wax i end up with red bumps that don't go away i always cleanse and let nothing irritate area will laser treatment help?

JosieJo2000

You need to shave before using the unit so you might get red bumps from that, but because the hair removal with IPL is permanent you won't get any irritation and bumps as you progress with the treatments because the hair is totally gone and can't be trapped and become infected. You won't see any black dots of hair at the surface of the skin either, just lovely smooth skin! I found the treatments to be painless

Gail S

start shaving and then get no results, thats what i did and i regret it BIG time. been using it for 9 months and NO results. go to a proper salon for the REAL thing

SAmmi

SAmmiasked

Which areas on the body should i not use it?

JosieJo2000

You can pretty much use it on any area but I wouldn't use it close to the eyes. You also make need to make sure that you don't use it on tattoos.