Snuza Pico

Snuza Pico

How to buy the best baby monitor

Every new parent wants peace of mind in knowing their baby is safe, and a reliable baby monitor can help. With so many types of on the market, you might be unsure whether to choose a video baby monitor, baby breathing monitor, a Wi-Fi baby monitor, or a basic audio monitor. Here are some tips on how to compare baby monitors in Australia before investing in one.

Read now

• Video Quality
clarerichards101

clarerichards101Central West, NSW

Worth every cent!

This is without a doubt the best item we bought for our babies. From the minute I put it on her nappy I instantly slept better (well as much as a new Mum can get lol). The main reason I bought it over the cot pads was that I could take it anywhere with me. It’s so small that it’s not invasive on the nappy and the app is easy to navigate. It has an alarm if they stop breathing or roll etc. We had a few false alarms go off for when it had lost contact with her body which only proved that it was working. I loved that you could see a read out in the morning of their sleep patterns and body temps which helped me alter how many blankets I put on. This is a great, easy to use product that gets a big 5 stars from me.

Purchased in January 2017.

Ellie

ElliePerth, WA

Couldn’t live without it! 10/10 best baby product

Purchased in July 2019 for A$400.00.

Video Quality
Shellcass

ShellcassSydney, NSW

Snuza Pico worth every cent

I love the Snuza Pico. Alerts me if baby is wrong temperature or rolls onto her tummy. Is very accurate. The breathing monitor certainly works as once her singlet got underneath the monitor and it set off. Best to dress baby in a onesie or something that covers the monitor so that doesnt happen. Thats the only false alarm Ive had. Can be turned on and off from your phone. I live in a double story brick home and it works even when baby is upstairs and Im downstairs. Battery life is great. Only downside is only one phone can be connected to it at a time. Can have multiple devices though so my husband can connect if Im not using it. I love it. Helps me sleep without stress.

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for A$170.00.

Baby Monitors

Find out how Snuza Pico compares to other Baby Monitors

Leanne

LeanneDarling Downs, QLD

Worth the investment for peace of mind

Purchased in November 2017.

TJC

TJCMelbourne

Terrible Product - Avoid!

This product is simply appalling.
Constant false alarms throughout the night when our little boy (6 Months) rolls and sleeps on his tummy. The weight of him (6.0kg) on the Mattress with the Pico in between causes the monitor to not sense breathing and sets off the alarm, many times a night.

We rush in to check on him and he is happily breathing fine, head on it’s side without any issue.

A complete waste of $250 on a poorly design “top of the range” monitor. We should have gone with the Owlet!

Neela14

Neela14Melbourne

Worth every cent for the peace of mind!