4.3

Functionality
clarerichards101
clarerichards101Central West, NSW8 posts

Worth every cent!

This is without a doubt the best item we bought for our babies. From the minute I put it on her nappy I instantly slept better (well as much as a new Mum can get lol). The main reason I bought it over the cot pads was that I could take it anywhere with me. It’s so small that it’s not invasive on the nappy and the app is easy to navigate. It has an alarm if they stop breathing or roll etc. We had a few false alarms go off for when it had lost contact with her body which only proved that it was working. I loved that you could see a read out in the morning of their sleep patterns and body temps which helped me alter how many blankets I put on. This is a great, easy to use product that gets a big 5 stars from me. Show details
Ellie
ElliePerth, WA

Shellcass
ShellcassSydney, NSW4 posts

Snuza Pico worth every cent

I love the Snuza Pico. Alerts me if baby is wrong temperature or rolls onto her tummy. Is very accurate. The breathing monitor certainly works as once her singlet got underneath the monitor and it set off. Best to dress baby in a onesie or something that covers the monitor so that doesnt happen. Thats the only false alarm Ive had. Can be turned on and off from your phone. I live in a double story brick home and it works even when baby is upstairs and Im downstairs. Battery life is great. Only downside is only one phone can be connected to it at a time. Can have multiple devices though so my husband can connect if Im not using it. I love it. Helps me sleep without stress. Show details
Leanne
LeanneDarling Downs, QLD5 posts

Overall
Functionality
TJC
TJCMelbourne4 posts

Terrible Product - Avoid!

This product is simply appalling.

Constant false alarms throughout the night when our little boy (6 Months) rolls and sleeps on his tummy. The weight of him (6.0kg) on the Mattress with the Pico in between causes the monitor to not sense breathing and sets off the alarm, many times a night.

We rush in to check on him and he is happily breathing fine, head on it’s side without any issue.

A complete waste of $250 on a poorly design “top of the range” monitor. We should have gone with the Owlet!

Neela14