So Easy Travel

So Easy Travel

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wish I'd checked reviews before I purchased

Super slow to be delivered, luckily I bought it 2 weeks before I left.
I also haven't been sent an activation code for the sim yet even though it said it would be sent 2 days before.

Purchased in June 2019 for $29.00.

Absolute Rip off don't waste your time or money

Purchased 3 Sim cards in February for use in Europe in December. As advertised by the company there is no expiry date until activated. Was informed by 3UK that this is NOT the case and in fact there is a 6 month expiry on all Sim cards. All 3 Sim cards had been deactivated. Sent an email to So Easy as per their website policy and have yet to receive any acknowledgement. Poor customer service!

Bit slow to ship and respond to email. Got my SIM eventually.

UPDATE: Eventually replied to my email and offered to ship out another set using Express Post. Arrived the next day just in time for my trip! Glad to have it fixed but they should probably just use Express Post.

Like others here, also experienced unreasonably slow shipping and not responding to email enquiries post-purchase. Website states 1-4 business days shipping however it's already been 7 business days and not arrived.

Not so easy after making the purchase

We bought a sim for our trip since they offering express postage. However, the sim didn't arrive until the day after we left.
After we got back, we tried contacting them for refund multiple times for a month.
In the end, we had to get Paypal involve to get our money back.

Poor Customer service

Ordered European sim from So.easy travel approximately 2 weeks ago, multiple emails to the company and no reply. Stated to be only 4 days delivery time but still no delivery, no update on order and money now taking awhile to be refunded. If there was some sort of reply to explain what is happening or at least update us on what the issue was would be understandable but have heard nothing from the company at all. Terrible service and seems to be a scam from what I have seen from other purchasers online who are having same issue.