12L, 6L

• Safety
  • Pressurising Speed

ChauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broken Soga pressure cooker 10L

My Soga pressure cooker 10L is broken after 1.5 years, even though I did not use it often.
Product's features/controls are fine. The pressure cooker retain smells after use.
I don't recommend to buy this product.

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for $189.00.

Gustavo

GustavoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• 6L

Pretty much an overpriced cheap cooker

I love this pot!

Was gifted this beauty several months back and pressure cooker option is perfect but because instructions are so badly written I am not able to understand how to use the slow cooker option. Can an help?! id so please email me. I really need to start using it properly as I work full time!

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Pressure Cookers

Find out how Soga Stainless Steel Electric compares to other Pressure Cookers

Katya

KatyaBrisbane

• 12L

Lid and instructions problems, otherwise great.

Lid and instructions problems, otherwise great.
Two problems but otherwise excellent.
(1) the instruction booklet is incomprehensible. Double up of some information and other information missing. Use of English is so poor as to be dangerous.

(2) It is very hard to close the lid. You need to push down very hard, and I do mean very, and slide the lid around at the same time. My husband and I both find it is a two person job and he's very strong. I have resorted to putting it on the floor and standing on the lid to push it down and then trying to turn it on before it comes back up. This is a highly amusing process for anyone watching.

Faye E.

Faye E.asked

12L

Does this pressure cooker have a slow cook option? I don’t even have a user manual please help have had it for 3 months but too scared to use

Chau

No, only high pressure Faye. You don’t need a user manual. When the chosen program finished, you let it cool down OR you can release slowly the button on the lid until no more hot steam comes out. Then it is safe to open the lid.

Anam

Anamasked

12L

I have SOGA 10l electric pressure cooker I want to know that How can we sauté (fry) in SOGA electric pressure cooker without the sauté & manual cook function & how can we increase the temperature without the temperature option in SOGA electric pressure cooker?As I don’t have these function in my eclectric pressure cooker.

Compare both Soga Stainless Steel Electric
Weight11 kg6 kg
Outer Body Construction MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Power1,000 W1,000 W
Removable CordYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare both Soga Stainless Steel Electric