2.3

2.0
Safety
2.5
3.5
Brand Manager for Soga? Claim your listing.

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  12L

English is not english

I just have to comment on Eve's experience. The instructions are so poorly written that they are dangerous. I was so concerned about this that I contacted Soga and offered to re-write them, at no cost. No reply. It lasted about 3 years and was OK for the price, but it took me a long while to work out how to use it. Show details
Shani
ShaniVictoria2 posts

Too costly, poor quality

The quality of their product is poor even it costs you alot.
At first I couldn't track my order and when
I received it, had marks and scratches, hard to return and refund.
ChauSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Broken Soga pressure cooker 10L

My Soga pressure cooker 10L is broken after 1.5 years, even though I did not use it often.
Product's features/controls are fine. The pressure cooker retain smells after use.
I don't recommend to buy this product. Show details
Safety
Gustavo
GustavoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  Verified 6L
Eve
Eve
  12L

I love this pot!

Was gifted this beauty several months back and pressure cooker option is perfect but because instructions are so badly written I am not able to understand how to use the slow cooker option. Can an help?! id so please email me. I really need to start using it properly as I work full time!

Show details

Katya
KatyaBrisbane2 posts
  Verified 12L

Lid and instructions problems, otherwise great

Lid and instructions problems, otherwise great.

Two problems but otherwise excellent.

(1) the instruction booklet is incomprehensible. Double up of some information and other information missing. Use of English is so poor as to be dangerous.

(2) It is very hard to close the lid. You need to push down very hard, and I do mean very, and slide the lid around at the same time. My husband and I both find it is a two person job and he's very strong. I have resorted to putting it on the floor and standing on the lid to push it down and then trying to turn it on before it comes back up. This is a highly amusing process for anyone watching.

Faye E.
Faye E. · 12L

Does this pressure cooker have a slow cook option? I don’t even have a user manual please help have had it for 3 months but too scared to use

Chau

No, only high pressure Faye. You don’t need a user manual. When the chosen program finished, you let it cool down OR you can release slowly the button on the lid until no more hot steam comes out. Then it is safe to open the lid.

Anam
Anam · 12L

I have SOGA 10l electric pressure cooker I want to know that How can we sauté (fry) in SOGA electric pressure cooker without the sauté & manual cook function & how can we increase the temperature without the temperature option in SOGA electric pressure cooker?As I don’t have these function in my eclectric pressure cooker.

Compare all Soga Stainless Steel Electric listings
Weight11 kg6 kg
Outer Body Construction MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Power1,000 W1,000 W
Removable CordYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless Steel