Soga Stainless Steel Electric

Soga Stainless Steel Electric

6L and 12L

See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gustavo

GustavoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• 6L

Pretty much an overpriced cheap cooker

I love this pot!

Was gifted this beauty several months back and pressure cooker option is perfect but because instructions are so badly written I am not able to understand how to use the slow cooker option. Can an help?! id so please email me. I really need to start using it properly as I work full time!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Katya

KatyaBrisbane

• 12L

Lid and instructions problems, otherwise great.

Lid and instructions problems, otherwise great.
Two problems but otherwise excellent.
(1) the instruction booklet is incomprehensible. Double up of some information and other information missing. Use of English is so poor as to be dangerous.

(2) It is very hard to close the lid. You need to push down very hard, and I do mean very, and slide the lid around at the same time. My husband and I both find it is a two person job and he's very strong. I have resorted to putting it on the floor and standing on the lid to push it down and then trying to turn it on before it comes back up. This is a highly amusing process for anyone watching.