Solar Arena

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
  • Purchase Price$14,250.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Des Nixon

Des NixonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sara, the lady that helped me with connecting my inverter to my wifi was fantastic.

Installation was completed when it was supposed to be done and the guys that did the installation were great to have around

Awesome

Was all very easy, the workers were clean. And the support team was good to help us get the app set up.

Solar ArenaSolar Arena

Hi Russel, thank you for sharing your awesome feedback. Now your monitoring app is set up, we hope you enjoy tracking your generated power and your extra saving from using the solar system. Cheers from us at Solar Arena!

The best business and company I have dealt with in years !

Amazing company to deal with - from start to finish. Great customer service made the whole initial process a breeze. Installers were extremely professional, hard working, friendly, tidy and punctual. I would recommend Solar Arena to anyone without putting a thought to it ( I actually have already :-) ). Thank you to everyone involved. Thumbs up !

Solar ArenaSolar Arena

Hello Peter, thank you for your 5-star review. It's our great pleasure to ensure that your transition to Solar is as smooth as possible. We're looking forward to collaborating with you again in the future. Cheers from our team!

mark

markCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good to deal with.

These people are good to deal with. They stayed at our motel and were clean and friendly. I can't imagine they do shonky work. Sash and Scott came across as professional, polite.
Mandy at the admin level was a delight to deal with too.

Ama

Ama

Very Informative

I have had no issues, found us informative, excellent time management with all visits, good communication vet satisfied with the service happy customer..........Very satisfied customer, been happy with all services and people

Warranty Claim MadeNo

sally v.

sally v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service, full in house LOCAL team

Great service from Naum.S and the whole team at Solar Arena. Their in-house installers were extremely efficient and clean.

Comforting to know I was dealing with a local solar company that looked after me from consultancy all the way through to after install service.

Ad

Great Service, great product, Great price!

I have been looking at getting solar panels for over 3 years not knowing all the facts and processes. Solar Arena made the whole process stress free and were fantastic from start to finish. Installers came on time and did a great job even explaining how the system works.

Aleksandar

AleksandarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with the system

I installed 5kw system on my house few months ago, I can see the difference in electricity saving straight away, my bill before solar was 1200$ for 3 months now after installing the system is 300$ for 3 months. The installers and the team was super helpful and informative on how to optimise my energy usage and the system is top quality.

Sean Davidson

Sean DavidsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job. Very helpful and communicative. The installers were hard working and professional.

vinylsol

vinylsolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Came to the rescue after we were badly shafted by another company and arranged a great discounted price to help us out. Came as arranged and the installers were friendly and helpful, working late to get the job finished and coming back the next morning to test that everything was working ok. Very pleased with the service, communication and price, would recommend to anyone.

Fantastic prompt service

We had no problems at all dealing with this company. Very happy with their service. The problem we did have was with our electricity company who did not follow through at their end. I called Mandy at Solar Arena for advice and she did not hesitate to call them on our behalf and basically sorted the whole thing out and gave me invaluable advice about feed-in tariffs and other information I did not know about. THANK YOU MANDY!! Will recommend them to anyone who asks me about solar.

GAW

GAWThe Mallee, VIC

Had my doubts but it ended up being a great idea.

The workers arrived on time. It was a very hot day but they worked for hours and done a really great job. Explained everything before they left. The whole thing works great and my electricity bills have dropped dramatically. I was skeptical about solar but my opinion is now a lot different. Go for it as it is a great idea.

Lizzy

Lizzy

Great Install

Installation was easy, no issues and no issues with the product as it working great. They have been easy to get in contact with at all time. I have also recommended them to family and friends.

laijer

laijerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overpriced. Took forever to get deposit refunded.

Do your research before signing anything or putting down a deposit.
Don't fall for their, "We are in the neighbourhood, offering a group discount" line. They are way overpriced.
I knew nothing about solar PV systems, so lucky there is the mandatory 10 day cooling off period.
I got onto Whirlpool.net.au green tech forums and shared my $10k+ quote and found that you can get top of the line kit for that price instead of the average equipment they were providing.
I cancelled the contract within the next few days. It took over 2 months of chasing them up to get my $1000 deposit refunded.

Don't waste your time and money on this mob.

alacrity

alacrityGoulburn Valley, Victoria

Ripped off

Way over priced. Should have gone with another company. Over charged and took the rebate.
Unprofessional installers.
Shop around before you buy.
Not happy, would not recommend.

Brett

BrettTorquay

Don't get suckered

Convincing but deceptive pitch and way over priced. Got referred by neighbours connect which told one story about variable payments which was not the deal from Solar Arena then tried to sell me a system for $10,400 for 3.5kw when everyone else I followed up with equivalent products is offering 6kw for up to $9k. Please explain.

col

colGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

system not as promised

Told we would have a European made inverter but it is chinese. Promised to replace all Halogen Downlights with LED's for free. Told they do not do this anylonger but it is still promised on the web site. Invoiced us without allowing for deposit paid. Cant get on the roof to check they fitted the promised panels.

Willow

WillowCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Haven't been able to find a way to edit the initial review star grading I gave them, so am posting a

The senior Operations Manager comprehensively addressed all listed issues identified to him.

The internal customer service issues at Solar Arena have been given a much higher priority and focus to rectify, and it is my experience they do care about this matter.