Solar4Ever

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Still Delivering above expectations

We have had our system since 2015, from the start the advice they gave was very helpful in us selecting the best value for money system, the installation went seamlessly and follow up service as been very good clearly demonstrating that our system is still delivering above initial expectations and our system has well and truly paid for itself. If you getting quotes makes sure you get one from Solar4Ever too.

Panel Purchased ET 250W
System Size5 KW

Solar4Ever Excellent in every way

I’ve now had my system for over 2 years and I am happy in every way from the original advice Suzanne gave as she talked me out of a much bigger, obviously more expensive system to the 3 kw system she recommended. Suzanne kept me in the loop at every stage and the installation was seamless. Great guys who did a good clean job. I have been regularly sending Andrew the figures as requested and the feedback has exceeded my expectations.

I am very happy with the system, the advice, the installation and the ongoing feedback. Highly recommend!

Panel Purchased 12 x ET 265W panels. Inverter(s) GoodWe 3kW ST
System Size3 KW

6.6KWh system with Huawei inverter supply and Installation

Company gives Best Value for Money.

Great Customer service with professional installer team.

- Installation process was flawless, received continuous assistance form Andrew.
- Post installation payment provides confident in the company and work they do.

Panel Purchased Seraphim
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $3,425.00

Solar4Ever tick all the boxes

Solar4Ever has a knowledgeable designer, professional back-office and efficient installer without the big company overheads and pushy salespeople.

They designed a quality system for me, happily answering my many questions along the way so that I felt able to make an informed purchase. Installation was prompt and done neatly- the Western Power inspector who checked the job commenting favourably on the standard of work. And then, proving their honesty, they contacted me afterwards to refund money for parts that they had quoted on but not used in the install.

Solar4Ever, Forever!

Fantastic service from my initial enquiry to switching on the equipment for the first time.
Suzanne and Andrew made things simple and easy to choose the best system while Nathan and his team were very professional with the installation.
I cannot recommend Solar4Ever highly enough!

The process from quote to acceptance was easy and professional, having previously had a Solar4Ever install at another property we owned we knew that everything would go smoothly and the product mix offered would have the backing of the company. We felt they would also use what they sell, gives you some comfort. The trades install were very professional and diligent in their activities with follow up from the office after install

Honest Good Value Solar Company

After the inverter in my old 1.5Kw Sharp system failed it became obvious that the money to replace the inverter would be best put towards a new larger system.
Got quotes from a few companies and went with Solar4ever (6.6Kw Canadian Quintech panels plus a 5Kw Huawei Inverter) I asked for quotes for 6.6Kw of Canadian panels plus Goodwe, Huawei and Fronius inverters. Andrew quoted for all three giving me the pros and cons of each without pushing any one brand.
Signed up and Suzanne dealt with the Western Power approvals and not long after the system was installed. Very happy with all aspects of dealing with Solar4ever. Have asked Andrew for info on the Huawei Smart meter and LG battery and he has been very helpful with the info provided.

Great all round service from start to finish

After comparing quotes and information we engaged Solar4Ever.
What a fantastic decision that turned out to be.
Andrew and Suzanne gave us honest, reliable information that stood up to scrutiny and the price comparison was great value for money.
The installation contractors were punctual, efficient and reflected Solar4Evers professionalism.
Definitely recommend Solar4Ever.

A hassle free and enjoyable experience

After shopping around and getting numerous quotes, Solar4ever delivered on price speed of delivery.
Andrew was very detailed when discussing the options I had and once I'd signed up the system was installed within a month even with issues presenting from Synergy. The install was done by contractors who identified a slight issue and rectified it whilst keeping me informed along the way. The system is producing more power than i expected. I have and will continue to recommend Solar4ever to friends and family.

A good system while it was working

The system worked well until it developed a fault and stopped working. Unfortunately for us a month has passed and Solar4ever haven't been able to rectify the problem apparently due to a problem in sourcing the required part.

A breath of fresh air!

We've just had our solar panel system installed 7 days ago. We've talked about it for years but the thought of dealing with all the industry shonks scared us off. Then I came across Solar4Ever's entertaining website and found very quickly, that it was backed with expert, non-pushy advice.
Suzanne was incredibly patient with us -- she spent 2 weeks on and off just discussing the science of solar with me, without even the promise of a sale. And when we finally decided that we would go ahead, she spent a lot of time ensuring the recommended system would suit our needs and budget. We ended up with a 5kW system with 20 x ET 260W panels and 2 x Sungrow 2.5kW inverters for $5400.
Suzanne and her team are a breath of fresh air in an industry overcrowded with cowboys, and they are competitively priced against the other quotes we received from ReGen (inflexible pricing), Solargain (very expensive) and EuroSolar (pushy sales approach).
Solar4Ever did such a wonderful job for us and made a daunting purchase very straightforward. Their installer Pivotal Electrical (Maddington) was equally as friendly and professional on install day. Solar4Ever's aftersales support to date has also been good. Highly recommended.

Excellent service

Suzanne and her team deliver exceptional service in the planning, construction and aftercare of a solar system. I went for the 5 kW Q-cells and a Fronius inverter and never regretted it. The only issue is that the feed in tariff in Perth is only 7 cents, so would recommend you do not make the extra costs to get the system hooked up to the grid, as the greedy Westpower guys sell your generated electricity on for 4 times the price.
Wait for another 2 years and then go off grid with advanced technology.
But this is not Suzan's fault. I asked for 4 quotes and had some horrible sales people at my home, urging me to accept now or never, which tells you all.
Recommended +++

Great service advice price

I just wrote a review on how horrible it was to deal with True Value Solar so I thought I might as well write one for the solar company I eventually did go with. I think Solar4Ever are a fairly small business here in Perth but they appear to have been going a long time and they really know their stuff. I was sold by their web site that answered everything. It took a bit longer than I wanted to get it installed, about five weeks from the time I ordered, but apparently that's because the meter had to be changed before they were allowed to install. The install guys were very tidy and showed me how it all worked. The tiles on my roof are really easy to break and they did break a couple, but changed them straight away. They gave me a report of how much power the solar would make each month and so far, it's been spot on, or even slightly better.
Professional, great advice, and the price was about the same as True Value but with better equipment