VerifiedMPN:GGSFLW60

Mike CrambSydney, NSW34 posts

Zelia V.
Zelia V.7 posts

Good washing machine

This was the cheapest washing machine we have found .

I am happy with it , got it for an excellent price and it does it s job

I use it almost everyday for all our clothes , towels and bed linens.

I don’t like that it doesn’t have a 30 degrees celsius option , but only a 20 and above 40 . I also have cats and this washing machine doesn’t remove the fur from the clothes at all, I have to remove it all from the clothes before puting them in the machine. I also feel that it consumes a lot of energy.

However we got it for a low price and I think it does what it has to. Show details

Kate C.
Kate C.Perth, WA6 posts

Budget friendly efficient washing machine

Budget friendly washing machine. We bought the 5kgs washing and it’s too small but very efficient to use. Show details
Genelleann G.
Genelleann G.Wheatbelt, WA2 posts

This is fantastic beats some of the other size front loaders in price and operating system

Soon much better than my old top loader can't believe how much detergent I save as well as water economy Show details
Di S
Di SCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Mostly ok

The hose is too short but otherwise it's what I needed Show details
Elizabeth Tasmania
Elizabeth Tasmania2 posts

UNSATISFACTORY AFTER SALES SERVICE

My washing machine was purchsed in November2020 and in 2021the outlet hose came off causing a flood. This year the mechanism on the lid which starts the machine broke. Numerous e-mails from thewashing machine repairer regarding spare parts have failed to get ANY reply. It is impossible to phone the company at they speak only chinese. I have been without a useable washing machine for more than a month!
Victor T.
Victor T.3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Perfect for home

Good product for the house hold cleaning for clothes to dry on them rainy days
KULBHUSHAN
KULBHUSHANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Bought Solt washing Machine and it was under concierge and we return the washing machine but after 6 months we are still waiting for refund we are continuously cashing with store and no satisfactory answer Show details
Andrew S.
Andrew S.2 posts

Horrible unit. Warranty runs out and it breaks

The warranty ran out on my unit i bought so i have to find spare parts myself. The good guys tell you to go to the manufacturer but when you do they only deal with 3rd party distributors with no real options for secure payment methods.
Long-term the machine is rather poor and spare parts are even worse. Spend your money on a better machine. Show details
Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Just bought a washing machine From" the Bad Guys", 1 month ago,licking water no one any service ,no any warranty ,

normal wash towels , only use 1 month , what a fcking machine ,what Show details
Shiv
Shiv2 posts

Good value for money

I've had it for over a year now and it definitely does the job. It can be fairly noisy at the end of the cycle but overall the performance is great with plenty of cycles. Show details ·  1
Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Do not buy - terrible products and even worse customer service - insult to call themselves Australian!!!

*****Feedback******* Do not buy this brand, their items break after 6 weeks and their warranty customer service 'forget' to submit works orders to avoid having to complete warranty claims. They are a scam and possibly the worst experience when an appliance company. It's an insult they state they are an 'Australia company' because they certainly don't follow 'Australian standards or expectations". If you have a desire to flush money down the toilet - purchase their products, if you value your money - DON'T! #solt #australianmade #residentiagroup
 Show details
Wai
WaiFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts

Good quality and Affordable

Saw this machine online. I didn't expect too much for a front load washer with this price, however it is way much better than my previous LG front washer. Perfect size for one person living in a unit. I am so satisfied with its performance. Show details ·  1
Bernadette
Bernadette4 posts

WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?

As a senior I have found this so easy to use. The fast wash is such a bonus and all cycles wash thoroughly. Money saving product, detergent, water and power. Show details ·  1
OliviaRej
OliviaRejGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Favourite appliance buy! Really great value front loader

This washing machine ticks all my boxes. Price, Great build quality, clean design and compact look, washes really well (much better than our last machine), spins well on different spin cycles and very easy to use! I have used all temperature settings. Happy with all though and I mainly only use the cold wash programs. I also use the handy drum cleaning setting to sanitize & clear any debris out. Seems to wash really well on all cycles- even the fast 15min or 45 min for lightly dirty work clothes. Sheets & towels wash & spin off really well. Over all a fantastic buy! Show reply