Somat Excellence 4-in-1 Gel Caps

Somat Excellence 4-in-1 Gel Caps

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Somat Excellence 4-in-1 Gel Caps? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
sago
sago

Half Good

Bought on a half price special to try them.
Have used them on eco and pot scrub cycles. They worked about half as well as the tablets we have been using so I guess we got what we paid for.
We'll stick with what works best.

Purchased in November 2021 at Coles.

Carrol M.
Carrol M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Too perfumed

The cleaning quality was excellent BUT there is a residual perfume in the dishes which I found too strong.I will go back to Finish as there is no residual smell, just clean dishes.I find Somat a waste of money, I only bought it as it was the cheapest ( on special) at the time.I used it on the eco system in my new Asko dishwasher.

Purchased in October 2021 at IGA.

Roreto
RoretoSydney

The 4-in-1 tablets are fantastic

Since we generally have heavy soiled dishes I only use the long cycle pots wash setting and the 4-in-1 Somat tablets provide a thorough /deep wash in my 12 year old Bosch dishwasher.
I have been using the 4-in-1 tablets for over 2 weeks now and when a cycle is finished, I am pleased that I don't have any cutlery or crockery with any stuck on food after a wash.

Tablets are wrapped in dissolvable wrapping. the white part of tablet is in a powder form and the gel components are the blue swirl and red centre.

Note before: that I haven't tried these tablets on an eco or short cycle setting as that is not a cycle setting we use.