Sonos Move

Sonos Move

MPN: MOVE1AU1BLK

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Helena

Helena

Great Speaker

Such a great sounding speaker, one of it's major perks.
I love being able to move it around my home to as well as how easy it is to use.
It has google assistant in it as well, although sometimes it doesn't work very well there's room for improvement on that aspect.

Purchased in November 2019 at Myer.

Marc

Marc

Pretty good, love the convenience of taking it from inside into outdoors area

Am a big fan of Sonos and have many speakers. Use the Move as one of the many speakers in my home. And love the fact that I can just pick it up walk outside to say the pool and the music just continues. I bought it specifically for that and not as a Bluetooth travel speaker, think it is a bit big / heavy for that. Pleased with the sound, although it seemed richer when in wifi mode than on Bluetooth? It would be nice to be able to use the Move as a satellite speaker with the beam soundbar - currently not the case.

Purchased in September 2019.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

As good as I was hoping for

Purchased in September 2019.