Sonos Sub

Sonos Sub

This sub is very impressive, add +3 in the setup and play an action movie to enjoy or your favourite

We purchased the first sub for our sunroom and simply had to have one for in the lounge. If you love great sound quality, then this sub is well worth considering at its price point. I have heard a number of people complaining about the Sonos wireless regarding drop-outs. If you buy the Sonos bridge and run the latest firmware updates on your equipment. This resolves any issues, I'm running three complete and separate Sonos systems in my home and have never had any problems with any of the equipment. This gear is top quality and produces excellent results, music becomes more pleasurable due to the performance of system across all frequencies. The clarity is what makes this system worth every cent spent.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Say good bye to all those cables

The Sonos Sub is a stand alone unit with a sleek modern appearance and the added advantage of only one power cable Say goodbye to all those speaker cables, audio cables and the transformer power cable lead. Operating via WI Fi it can be placed in a powerpoint anywhere in the room The Sonos Sub enhances and improves the sound quality of both the Sonos 5 and Sonos Sound Bar. Easy to install, operate and connect to the sonos speaker system I would highly recommend the Sonos Sub for Sonos users seeking richer sound quality and good value for money.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Very functional

I thought initially is it excessive to have with the play bar? Well it was a bonus when I also used it in the alfresco area and connected it to the sonos amp. The functionality was great as it's truely portable (power close by required). Let's face its no high end audio. However the product needs the credit. It works it's does what it's meant to do. The thing Ioved most that it can connect to the other sonos speakers without complications. I have always been a sonos user. I did buy a Bose home theatre used it 4 x. Bose system Now for sale! . The sonos is alot easier to use especially through your phone app. The sound bar and sub are actively listening to the TV. Once the tv is on the sonos works. The sonos sub and soundbar then work through the TV controller. It's easy and simple to use. The sound results are very impressive . Must note Andrew at Harvey Norman caringbah. Exceptional service. It's ok what I would've wasted taking family on holidays I spent at Harvey $ 7k plus on various goods