Sony MDR-7506

Sony MDR-7506

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jsljustin

jsljustinNew South Wales, 2450

The most durable headphones around

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Will

WillBrisbane

Great All-Rounders

Purchased for home production and mixing 3 years ago and they eventually became my standard studio headphone. I setup a full-time recording business a year ago and they just keep on going. They're reliable, very well balanced sonically and not fatiguing. Had to replace the original cups a year ago because they were peeling but otherwise could not be happier.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Trent Scott

Trent ScottMelbourne

Amazing value

These headphones have been around for over 25 years for a very good reason. For the price these have exceeded my expectation in every aspect. Build quality is all I could ask for. Even the plastic feels high quality.
The sound is very well balanced and neutral.
The design is great. They are lightweight and comfortable to wear, although the drivers do touch my ears which I don't like.
I prefer these over many headphone twice the price.
Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
David29

David29MELBOURNE

Best headphones for the price.

Purchased the 'phones to use with my digital piano. The clarity, detail and overall sound quality is exceptional for headphones at this price point (AUD$149). There is simply nothing this side of $200 that come close. They fold up nicely, are extremely comfortable and the coiled cord has plenty of reach. They even sound good just listening to music (as opposed to making it) and don't tire the ears with tinny highs or booming bass.

Date PurchasedNov 2016