Sony MDR-XB400

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

navagSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great head phones

I purchased the Sony MDR-XB400 head phones after deliberating on other brands to use with a Sony Walkman pocket radio. These head phones are an excellent choice as they have an excellent sound production & fit very comfortably. They also provide really good stereo sound. Also the ear pads are comfortable & well made of quality material.

Friendly_Foe09AU

Nice Bass and comfortable.

Leo Joaquin M. Dela Cruz

Leo Joaquin M. Dela CruzChicago

If you love Dr. Beats. Son'y does it too now!

I Just bought it yesterday (12-22-12) at Sony pleasant prairy..Originally priced at $69.00 it was on sale for $34.00...What i love about this headphones is the headband, it contours in your head properly without overlapping above your head like dre beats does or any other headphones, The sound is amazing close to my Dre beats pro...I bought it for my Samsung galaxy note smartphone and is able to accept calls with this headphone since it got mic built mic/ +/- volume control into the flat wiring...Nice discovery!..
Sound and headband

Vikas

Vikasasked

Sound is not coming balanced from one ear piece it is coming loud and from another ear piece it is weaker....can I have any solution?

Friendly_Foe09

Sounds like your is faulty. Might see if your headphones are still under warranty.

navag

Maybe not faulty, try the headphones in a late model tv, or recorder to check or take it back to the place of purchase. Or I'm sure the Good Guys would test it for you.

zina

zinaasked

I bought a Sony MDR-XB400 two years ago, and Serb people, they can not be used, because every little touch exterior, according to the headphone increased, drive yourself crazy. If you re-use them on the fly every step echoes the headphones, a madhouse. Will I know why this is so?

navag

Zina, your head phones are obviously faulty. I still use mine after all this time I have had them on a Sony Walkman and have never had a problem. The sound transfer is fantastic as well as from my PC. If still under warranty you should have them replaced if not, I'd throw them away and purchase another set.

navag

I have had my MDR-XB400 for over 2 years now and have never had a problem. I suggest you contact Sony for help.

Jesst90

Jesst90asked

hi there,

I've read a million reviews and your seems to be the only one that says these headphones have a mic. I am looking at getting the MDR-XB400 in white. Just want to make sure these are the ones with the mic as in the review?

Hi there, Yes. this headphones not only for music but when you connect it to smartphones also, you will be able to take calls from it due to the presence of microphone built into the left wiring. Make sure of the model number though.

Get an answer from our members and Sony representatives