Sony MDRE818LP

AL113Adelaide

neodymium

neodymiumAU

Good

This model from Sony provides good quality sound and a value for money price. The sound from the earphones is surprisingly powerful, with strong bass and reasonably clear highs and midrange. The retain the same compact form factor of the basic Sony earphones and fit comfortably in your ears. The sound leakage from these earphones is not too bad, so you can enjoy your music without disturbing other people around you. It's a good set of earphones for the price and worth considering if you are looking for a powerful set of earphones for music on the go.
    More powerful bass than the basic Sony earphones
    Sound can be a little muddy sometimes

eekaaron

eekaaron

Good

Its a very good product with a very affordable price of $20 . It gives one of the BEST bass sounds you'll ever hear. A lot of my friends have it and they think its a very cool accesory too :P . Try it ! You won't regret it . I bought these because my original ipod earphones broke down and i just thought i'd try this. Never going back to ipod earphones !
    AWESOME bass ! It's light . It feels nice. It sounds nice. Awesome acceosory with my ipod :) . It has one year warranty and comes in a nice packaged container.
    Could be available in diff colours but other than that its awesome !

Wired Headphones

Find out how Sony MDRE818LP compares to other Wired Headphones

baggio2k2008

baggio2k2008

The sleek design and sound quality is what captured me to the device. The brand Sony is what made my choice easier as they are the leaders in sound and performance. Still use these after a few months and had no issues.
    The first thing I noticed about the headphones are the great sound it produces and has a very strong bass. That is the reason I update my headphones as I love bass in my songs. These headphones really made my dreams come true and they are world class in overall sound. They are very light and easy to store away, you can use it on a laptop also and any mp3 player.
    None, was a little expensive than other brands but well worth it.

Antoco

AntocoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They are actually good vale for money and you can hear what is saying and the bass is presented very well for a $20 unit. I borrow my brother's all the time and I must admit it's fr better than many of the real expensive units out there.
    The sound is clear - no problems with them for what I do.
    Sometimes you can hear a little crackling - but that's it.