Sony Xperia XA1

Sony Xperia XA1

MPN: KHSONXXA132BLK

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

AirBoss

AirBossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I Expected Much Better

Purchased in October 2017.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Software

Touch screen is useless!

This phone is useless, have had mine repaired once after 6 months because the screen was not functioning to touch, when I received it back I did not install anything that I do not use and well 12 months later same problem is starting again. All other functions work like a charm, well I do not use bluetooth or wifi so I can not comment about them!
So you could just text and never use the letters that won't work, or you can bypass this phone all together (probably) by pass all sony phones, as I will be doing in the future.

Purchased in July 2017 for $375.00.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Software

2 phone in 15 month, and Terrible customer service from Sony.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Tom Groves

Tom GrovesBrisbane

Don't bother

What started as being good has turned out into a waste of money. Lucky it was not expensive. It is slow. When I'm typing text messages, some of the keys don't work and I find it very annoying. Also it has a habit of disconnecting from bluetooth and wi-fi which I had no issue with my previous phone. I thought I would give Sony another go but this will definitely be my last Sony phone.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Loving organic

Loving organicAU

Does everything I need

I got this phone just before Christmas 2017 and it still seems to work okay. Sometimes, it is a little bit slow to register. For example, after I take a photo, it takes a moment to come up on the screen. Also, the edges of the screen have been inconsistent with touch; sometime I can't type in the letter 'p' on the keyboard. Other than these concerns, it's a good phone.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Scott

ScottGippsland, VIC

Good value niche phone

I truly did not mind using this phone at all, the camera was disappointing as it's not a really cheap unit but the Helio p20 chipset was good both for the price. I loved the form factor as it looks good, stylish and distinctive and fits well in your hand. The dedicated camera button is so good and battery life also quite good, I also enjoyed the Sony interface. Overall this is a decent phone that with a better low light camera experience (maybe a software update) and a fingerprint sensor would be a great value mid range option because the size is fantastic compared to the huge slabs our pockets must bulge with these days

Date PurchasedOct 2017