SOS's Tree Services

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Tom Ransome

Tom RansomePerth, WA

Removal of HUGE white gum tree.

Aaron and his team turned up on time, removed a massive white gum tree from the side of my property and also another tree by the side of my pool. Completed all work in a timely fashion, cleaned up all the mess and I am one happy man. The price was extremely competitive and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Easy Turf Australia

Looking for Gardening & Landscaping?

Read the reviews for Easy Turf Australia

Ad
Scrivener

ScrivenerPerth, WA

An experience so professional

We needed two fully grown Cocus Palms and a giant Collistemon removed from difficult spots in our yard and Aaron and his crew did the job in a couple of hours in the most professional way possible. This is, in every way, the "A" team. They gave the best quote, met our expectations and went a bit further. They left the job in an almost pristine condition. I could not be more satisfied. I wish I had asked for a Pensioner Discount when Aaron did the quote - because they do offer it. Maybe Aaron could ask a potential customer if they qualify for a Pensioner Discount - other than that, the job itself was outstanding, ten out of ten. You can have complete confidence in the "A" team at SOS's Tree Services.