SOS's Tree Services

SOS's Tree Services

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Scrivener

ScrivenerPerth, WA

An experience so professional

We needed two fully grown Cocus Palms and a giant Collistemon removed from difficult spots in our yard and Aaron and his crew did the job in a couple of hours in the most professional way possible. This is, in every way, the "A" team. They gave the best quote, met our expectations and went a bit further. They left the job in an almost pristine condition. I could not be more satisfied. I wish I had asked for a Pensioner Discount when Aaron did the quote - because they do offer it. Maybe Aaron could ask a potential customer if they qualify for a Pensioner Discount - other than that, the job itself was outstanding, ten out of ten. You can have complete confidence in the "A" team at SOS's Tree Services.