2SOS's Tree Services

2SOS's Tree Services

100% · 40%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for SOS's Tree Services? Claim your listing.

Darren
DarrenPerth, WA2 posts

Super honest guy,

I drop $400 cash in supercheapauto and he pick it up and give it to me. Thanks again Darren
Maureen H.
Maureen H.2 posts

Friendly, Timely, Quality Service

Reece and the team did a great job of removing 2 trees which had fallen during the recent storms, through a very narrow side pathway, they also trimmed 2 other trees and made sure we were happy with the trimming. We were very happy with the quality of work as they were on time, friendly and cleaned up after themselves. We have already recommended to friends and will continue to do so! Thank you Reece and team
Rates and Fees
Tom Ransome
Tom RansomePerth, WA

Removal of HUGE white gum tree

Aaron and his team turned up on time, removed a massive white gum tree from the side of my property and also another tree by the side of my pool. Completed all work in a timely fashion, cleaned up all the mess and I am one happy man. The price was extremely competitive and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.
Scrivener
ScrivenerPerth, WA50 posts

An experience so professional

We needed two fully grown Cocus Palms and a giant Collistemon removed from difficult spots in our yard and Aaron and his crew did the job in a couple of hours in the most professional way possible. This is, in every way, the "A" team. They gave the best quote, met our expectations and went a bit further. They left the job in an almost pristine condition. I could not be more satisfied. I wish I had asked for a Pensioner Discount when Aaron did the quote - because they do offer it. Maybe Aaron could ask a potential customer if they qualify for a Pensioner Discount - other than that, the job itself was outstanding, ten out of ten. You can have complete confidence in the "A" team at SOS's Tree Services.