100% · 30%

camj
camjSydney, NSW4 posts
  Verified Online store

Great range, great service

Been a customer for a couple of years, and a customer for life now. Great advice, great prices , and wonderul customr service. Show details
Ally
AllySydney, NSW7 posts
  Online store

Outstanding customer service

I have been a customer for over 10 years. You always go above and beyond to help when I need some advice or when upgrading any of our equipment. . Our Mipro PA is still going strong! Thanks Luke and team!. Show details
BrianH34
BrianH34AU9 posts

Excellent service

I recently went looking for a quote for adding a microphone to my Mipro wireless PA. I called several retailers, Luke at Soundgear Australia was the only one to warn me of the changes coming to operating frequencies and ensured I only bought equipment that would comply with the changes.

He was also happy to discount based on other quotes I had obtained.

He kept in contact to ensure delivery at a time when someone was home.

I cannot fault the service provided, the experience was excellent and I would highly recommend this company to anyone buying sound equipment.
Professionalism, customer focus, price, communication, delivery.