3.1

2.6

Tomas
TomasHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Really, really bad

They are absolutely useless. Yes, high returns require higher risks. Well, you had five years and my "investment" is still running at a loss. Feel sorry for the people who put money into their super.
How are you even doing this? Any toddler pressing the buy/sell button can probably achieve better results.
Ross
RossSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

I regret my decision

They are below average, plenty of better options out there. They probably make profits in a bull market, well who doesn't ? Don't be fooled by their performance chart, it's just lucky they started business in last bull market. The performance can only be judged when market goes down ;-)
Tommy M.
Tommy M.Victoria

Spaceship is fine

All these words...

Spaceship is fine. Lets put this simply. If you invested $100k into Spaceship Universe in May 2018, left it in there and didn't touch it, you'd have a total of $200k today in 2024.

100k in 6 years isn't bad at all.

Con
ConGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Many a Mickle Makes a Muckle

With $10 invested every week for about 2 years, I have had significant annual returns and now considering a larger investment via a SMSF if it is possible. Support on how to do this has been a bit wanting though. Overall quite pleased, being aware of the type of fund this is. and its fluctuating nature.
Khal
KhalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC21 posts

Poor investment

All I can say is, invest your money elsewhere. If nothing else, just keep your money in the bank. Investing in Spaceship will only lose your hard earned money.
I invested in Spaceship Voyager a few years ago, all I have seen to date is loss. Customer service is also bad, but that is just a tip of the iceberg.
My advise look for a more stable investment
Burkay T.
Burkay T.

There are very smart scam guys and no idea to for market!!

SCAM! Just useless!! since august 2021 loosing money and they sending to notice for tax.. DO NOT WAST YOUR MONEY AND TIME!!!
Mfinn028
Mfinn0287 posts

Try it

I have been with spaceship since 2021 and I can tell you spaceship if you understand the market ,it is actually a great app I've made quite a lot doesn't help I keep withdrawing as well.Before you knock spaceship give it a try patience is the key
Insurance Options
Income Protection
Shyam
ShyamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ofir B.
Ofir B.Sydney, NSW

A brilliant market changing product

I’ve seen all the hate here and quite honestly, I’m surprised. Spaceship has brought the option to invest your super into tech, allowing younger people to invest in a way that is suitable to their age and generation.

Spaceship has produced incredibly valuable financial education, looking beyond a set and forget investment tool.

I’ve joined at the “worst” time, right after the peak. Guess what? That’s investing. You cannot expect a product like this for immediate returns. That’s what a savings account is for.

Overall their performance is still great, and I have no doubt that in the long term
They will significantly outperform the market. I’m not going anywhere.

Alfiya
AlfiyaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Worst decision ever to ever invest

Horrible company. Don not trust them. I have been with them for over three years and not once my investment went up. Bad enough you cannot choose what you’d like to invest in so it seems it’s up to them what they invest your money into ! Never again and what goes around comes around and I hope they’d be investigated and right now it’s a good thing that it’s been place a stop order from ASIC and I wish it’ll be permanently. Scam people
Seth P.
Seth P.

Very very bad. Please dont do this

I had a portfolio for 2.5 years,
For the last 2 years of using the app, I had negative $5000.
I decided to withdraw my funds and stop putting money in.
These cowboys are a huge loss maker.
Keep your money in the bank or invest elsewhere.
One of the worst decisions of my life.
Rach48
Rach48Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Lost 38k shares and 5k super

Title says it all. Do not recommend this company, stick with Goalsaver instead and try UniSuper.
Raghavendra R.
Raghavendra R.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Worst decision of my life

I was sincerely hoping that the dip was temporary and keeping my weekly investment and boosts. Also increased in investments when the portfolio went down expecting it to go up once the market came back up. They failed my every expectation. It is a SCAM and a DAYLIGHT ROBERRY.

They don't deserve a single penny of investment of hard-earned money.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Keeps losing money for more than two years

If you don't like money and you want to get rid of it, spaceship is for you. Guaranteed loss of almost half your funds. It was doing well in the first 3-4 months but then it went under and hasn't recovered. I started with $2000 and now it's sitting at $1300. I'm hoping that one day it will go up to my initial investment and I will withdraw.
Bennysorca
Bennysorca3 posts

Underwhelming

Underwhelming performance

Refusal to assist clients with tax rebates after supposed deadlines which the ATO confirms are at Spaceship's discretion. Lack of due care to clients in regards to tax concessions and rebates, and keeping clients informed of their obligations.

Spaceship actions have caused me a financial loss of $3,500.