4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Useful to help you get started

I found SparkPeople a couple of years ago and found certain parts of their website very useful. Log in and find out what your BMI is and what you need to be in weight to be within the healthy range.
A couple of years ago I was feeling quite flat, fair, forty, female and fat! Trying to shed the weight just wasn't working for me. Truth be told we all come up with excuses about why we are what we are but this site did help motivate me.
By logging in your food intake and exercise activity you could see what you were doing - and it's true, if you don't write it down you are more likely to be tempted. A couple of weeks into it I could see some results through minor changes ie monitoring intake and curbing what I ate and walking around the oval a couple of times.
Just popped on again and found a useful blurb about how many calories I need to burn to meet my goals which is great so basically doing 30 minutes of house chores/ gardening is enough to help loose weight.
Able to see progress and map what you want to achieve
Food charting and adding foods until you get use to some of the American items and changing them over