4Spectra Handy Plus Manual

Comfort
2.5

Esther M
Esther M

Hard to use, handle is horrible

I purchased Spectra's electric pumps and absolutely love them. So I thought the manual pump would be great for when I was away from home and needed to express milk. Well. This pump is unfortunately quite finicky. The handle falls off and I have to use two hands to make sure it snaps properly into its place. I don't recommend this manual pump and I will be looking into another one. I'm rather sad because I otherwise love Spectra. Their delivery is next level, which is so amazing for the mum dealing with feeding issues! Show details
Suction
Spectra   DM
Nitasha
NitashaSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Not so handy

I just purchased this item after researching and reading the positive reviews on the Spectra website. Sadly, I did not have the same experience as most reviews posted. I was only able to pump less then 10mls in 40 minutes from both breasts however I can extract 80mls in 20 minutes from one breast using an electric pump. When I contacted the Customer Service agent I was told “Manual pumps are not effective for many people”. I was very surprised and disappointed to know this after purchasing the product. I just wanted to warn others who are thinking of buying this pump to be aware of this fact so you don’t waste our money like I have.

Spectra
Spectra   DM
Rachel R
Rachel REyre Peninsula, SA2 posts

It came the day after I ordered it! Easy to use

I ordered my pump on a Tuesday morning and it was at my place Wednesday afternoon.

I am about to go back to work one day a week, so I didn't need an electric pump and thought I would give the manual one a try. It is easy to use and works well. The instructions are on the box and are easy to follow. I am very happy with this purchase!

Show reply

Lil bean
Lil bean4 posts

Fantastic pump at a very affordable price!

I ordered this pump and it arrived very quickly! I have never owned a pump before and I was very impressed at how easy it was to pump. This is the perfect pump for occasional use as it is super lightweight and your wrist does not get tired! Thank you Spectra for giving nursing mothers a very high quality product at a very affordable price!

Lyndal b
Lyndal bsydney

very handy!

I don't need to express regularly, just enough for some breast milk iceblocks for teething gums, and a bit 'just incase' and I had heard good things about Spectra. It is great and is a great price and was delivered very quickly. When I contacted spectra with a question they replied immediately even though it was a Friday night!

Sookilala