Sports Research Collagen Peptides

Sports Research Collagen Peptides

See the Best Other Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sports Research Collagen Peptides? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Not a fan
Not a fanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great, no taste, dissolves easily

This was the first collagen I tried, I have since tried many others and this one has no taste and dissolves easily. Price is good too. I did notice at first improvment in my weak splitting nails but after a year of taking it I found another brand that worked better. I purchased this online from iHerb usually.

Purchased in at iHerb.

• Taste
Alex P.
Alex P.

These are brilliant collagen peptides - they don't clump like a lot of other brands

The sports research collagen peptides are tasteless and VERY easy to mix into tea, coffee or evening water. My preference is my morning coffee. I have tried a few cheaper brands and it clumps very badly and ruins the drink. The price is expensive but I feel the quality and consistency of the product is worthwhile.

Purchased in at iHerb for $85.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Swoopea
SwoopeaFt Lauderdale

Beauty in powder form

Looking for better skin and hair and less joint pain. I been using Super Collagen and there is a marked improvement in my skins elasticity. Dissolves completely with no taste. I think this supplement is excellent. Will continue to buy and use.