Part of Springfree Trampoline  4.8

4.2

Jamie F.
Jamie F.Southwest, VIC

Brilliant purchase

Our son adores the Springfree trampoline. He's been using it every single day since we bought it. It's become a fantastic activity for him and the whole family to enjoy together. Show reply
Nick S
Nick SMelbourne3 posts
  Jumbo Round R132

Good trampoline. Grossly overpriced assembly cost

The trampoline is good. I was told it took 4-5 hours to assemble so opted for someone to do it for me. It took one person an hour and I got charged $250. Show details
Springfree
Springfree   DM
Bec
Bec
  Fair Incentive Jumbo Round R132

Kids love it! Great quality trampoline!

We have 3 kids (3 years and under) and they love their new trampoline! The quality seems really good and the secure net gives us peace of mind that they’re safe.
The instructions for assembly were very clear, but some muscle was definitely needed to install the rods - we couldn’t have done it without at least one male adult to assist.
I was surprised the step ladder didn’t come included with the trampoline, so make sure you purchase this as well if needed…the included lock for the zipper is super handy! Overall we are very happy with our purchase and can see the kids getting years of fun out of it! Show details ·  1
Cols84
Cols84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
sara_says_hey
sara_says_heySydney, NSW

Absolutely worth it

Kids are on this daily, even in the rain!
Very well made, super safe, perfect for practicing tumbling/trampolining/gymnastics skills
as well as scooter skills on the foam base scooter (maybe something for Springfree to look into providing)
The 10 year warranty is a bonus.
The only 'downside' is we would purchase a bigger one if they had it. Show details ·  1
Kari
Kari

Best trampoline EVER!

Have had many trampolines but the surrounding padding and safety net never lasted. We live in a very hot area and I was really worried about sun damage. Three years on and my Springfree trampoline is still like new. My 12 year old child is the main user and is often joined by older siblings. We got the FlexrHoop and ball and it just provides hours of safe fun. Show details ·  1
Kirralee B.
Kirralee B.3 posts

So much fun!

As a parent of a toddler this is the perfect trampoline. I love that there is no gap between the mat and the net. Plenty of space for him to use up his energy and jump till his heart's content.

We did pay to get someone to help us assemble the trampoline. Show details ·  1

DanTHEman
DanTHEmanSydney, NSW

BY FAR THE BEST OUTDOOR FURNITURE YOU COULD OWN

Owned a jumbo round r132 for a year now and i can say has never let me down. The whole family old and young can never get enough of it. Jumping or even just to lay on it under the sun, springfree is by far the best I've ever come across. An outstanding outdoor investment. An amazing piece of workmanship, the materials used to make such a great trampoline are awesome. Never have to worry about sun damage or heavy rain damage. Extremely safe and durable, and the way the parts all come together to create a perfect trampoline. I myself and family are so happy and proud we own this product. It truly is the world's best trampoline. Show details ·  1
Jessica P.
Jessica P.3 posts
  Fair Incentive Jumbo Round R132

Massive tramp suitable for kids of all ages

We’re really happy with our jumbo round trampoline from Springfree. Having a 2 year old we knew we would have a trampoline for many years to come and didn’t want to have to continually upgrade because of poor quality or because he outgrew it. This trampoline is great quality and his older cousins and adults love it too. Show details ·  1
Honey Positano
Honey PositanoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No more noise!

I cannot believe how SILENT Springfree trampolines are. My ten year old daughter jumps daily and no one inside the house can hear the trampoline - just her singing and laughing as she jumps. This is the only trampoline we’ve ever owned that her feet don’t get sore from the mat. The zip is amazing quality. The net is so soft. I can’t find a single fault in this trampoline. This size is large enough for myself, my husband and our daughter to jump together without worrying that we will bump into each other or overload the trampoline. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for the ultimate quality trampoline. The ten year warranty was also a major selling point as it means that my daughter can continue jumping, well into adulthood! Show details ·  1
Justin Impey
Justin ImpeyWestern District, VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Jumbo Round R132

These things are just the best

We bought our spring free tramp during COVID lock downs and was one of the best purchases we have made kids use it daily the quality of these are just amazing and everyone that comes around always ask about it Show details ·  1
jennlah
jennlah2 posts
Family of 6
Family of 6Peel, WA
  Fair Incentive Jumbo Round R132

This trampoline is amazing. Well worth the price tag

This trampoline is amazing. We love how much fun and enjoyment, not to mention time spect outside and exercise that this has given our family. I was worried that my kids might be too old to enjoy this but I was wrong. They all love it. I have 4 children ranging between 8 to 15 years old. I can honestly say they have spent more time outside playing on this and less time on their devices since we have had it. It is so safe and I feel happy knowing they can safely enjoy jumping on it. If you’re undecided I say go for it. It’s the best investment we’ve made for our kids in a long time. Even my husband has spent time jumping on it. Great product. Show details ·  1
Jalna Paget
Jalna PagetSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Jumbo Round R132

Great entertainment for Children and adults

Great size selection, the Springfree design is a perfect safety feature for our toddler. Show details ·  1
Family fun
Family fun
  Fair Incentive Jumbo Round R132

Best form of exercise for my grandkids

Grandchildren from 12 down to 2 are so excited can’t get them off. Worth all the effort to install. Need rules or they would all be on at once. Feel I can let them just be kids and have fun Show details ·  1