Part of Springfree Trampoline 4.8

Safety

L Hansen
L HansenVictoria

Fantastic

This is such a safe and fantastic Trampoline to jump on. Our children love it. We have added the flexr hoop to it which is a winner. Show details ·  1
Safety
Jacqui
Jacqui

Amazing trampoline

We have had our Springfree Trampoline for a while now and the kids love it. After sale service are very good and they ere very helpful. Show details ·  1
PKing
PKingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Medium Oval O77

All that I could have asked for

My kids and all their friends love it. It is the main attraction and keeps them away from gadgets. Show details ·  2
Tamara G.
Tamara G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Medium Oval O77
Can
Can

Jumping in the Air

It is such a great product! Sturdy, great looking and safe. i love it because it is spring free! 10 years warranty is a solid deal for the price. Self installation is not that easy but we manage to finish it. It will be better to include a bending tool even if we have to pay for it. Overall, I am still happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Lisle
Lisle3 posts
  Verified Medium Oval O77
Ash
Ash
  Fair Incentive Verified Medium Oval O77

Great product, highly recommended

Springfree Trampoline is a game-changer for family fun in our backyard. With its innovative safety features, durable design, and endless entertainment, it's become the highlight of our outdoor activities. Highly recommend for anyone looking to elevate their backyard fun! Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate
  Medium Oval O77

North worth it

Bought it in Oct 2021 for $2,647. Some parts already get rusted. Three rods were blown apart and the sunshade was tearing by the wind. The customer team said the sunshade has to be taken off every night when it is not in use (seriously) and is under a year's warranty. I guess it means the quality can only last for one year, and they sell it for $199. It is not worth the money and not as good as they advertised and claimed. I have reported it to Consumer NZ. (Customer lady said you do that, so arrogant)
Bon
Bon

The Best Trampoline!

My boys get endless fun on this trampoline. It is extremely safe and has a very sturdy structure. Had it for close to 9 months now and is still looking brand new. Highly recommend, we haven't had any regrets with our purchase. Show details ·  1
Dara
DaraSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Medium Oval O77

Our 18 month old loves her new trampoline!

Probably the best addition to our house. We spend so much time in our trampoline, day and night. The sunshade is perfect for hot days. Our daughter just loves it! We feel so comfortable with her running and jumping on it because it’s just so safe. Show details ·  1
Neil
Neil
  Fair Incentive Medium Oval O77

Perfect trampoline for our space

We chose Springfree as it was the only safe brand that had an oval shape due to our narrow backyard. We loved the maximum jumping area that was available and the "springfree" safety item. Our kiddo is now jumping on it 2 - 3 hours per day and loves it. Great buy and loved the promotion to personalize the colours Show details ·  1
JBis
JBis

Best purchase!!

Such a great product that my children use everyday. One of my children is on there before school and after school as soon as they get home. Keeps them fit and moving their bodies! We love our springfree. Show details ·  1
Mike B.
Mike B.

Worth every cent!!

Springfree trampolines are amazing - so much better than any I’ve looked at!

The team that I bought from were extremely helpful, installation was well coordinated with good communication, and the end product fantastic!

Kids adore the trampoline and thunderstorms, heavy rain, and bedtime are virtually the only things that keep the kids being on it 24/7! The photo here is one of those rare exceptions! Show details ·  1

Lou Pereira
Lou PereiraSydney, NSW
Katie
Katie
  Fair Incentive Medium Oval O77

Love love love our trampoline!

I didn’t think we would have enough space for a trampoline as the grass area is long but narrow. And then I found Springfree trampolines and the medium oval trampoline fit perfectly! Given the stories of people complaining how hard trampolines are to put together, this was relatively easy. I am a female and was able to do about half of it on my own and just needed help from a friend for the other half. My daughter who is 5 loves it! We get so many people commenting on it, particularly the colour and that it has her name on it! I definitely recommend getting the wheels as it makes it really easy to move.

I would highly recommend for anyone considering getting a Springfree trampoline to just go ahead and do it as you won’t regret it! Show details ·  1

Jerry V.
Jerry V. · Medium Oval O77

I am considering buying a springfree trampoline, but I have noticed that most of the 5-star reviews here are tagged with "the reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review”.

To help potential buyers gauge how “real” these reviews are, can someone please clarify what the incentive is?

Jerry

Vivian Mandis

The incentive is a $100 gift voucher which I used to buy the ladder for the trampoline.

Springfree   DM

Hi Jerry, We supply customers who have recently purchased a $100 Springfree Gift voucher for writing a review.
Kind Regards
Gabby

David B.
David B. · Medium Oval O77

Next to impossible to assemble for an untrained person and the instructional videos are worthless. Recommendations for an assembly service?

Springfree   DM

Hi there, whereabouts are you located so that we can make an appropriate recommendation? The Springfree Team

Wendy
Wendy · Medium Oval O77

I am about to buy a 10 year old medium oval Springfree trampoline. Is it possible to buy a new mat for a model that is 10 years old? And if so, how much would that cost?

Springfree   DM

Hi Wendy, We do sell replacement parts for older Springfree Trampolines. We would recommend contacting our team on 1800 586 772 to discuss stock availability and prices of replacements.
Kind Regards

Price (RRP) $1,999$2,299$1,999$1,599
ShapeOvalOvalRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 700 kg700 kg700 kg600 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-FreeAbove Ground and Spring-Free
Spring Count0 springs0 springs0 springs0 springs
Dimensions
Safety Net Height 180 cm180 cm180 cm150 cm
Width 340 cm400 cm300 cm250 cm
Total Height 270 cm270 cm270 cm230 cm
Mat / Frame Height 90 cm90 cm90 cm80 cm
Depth 240 cm240 cm300 cm250 cm
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Awards 2022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 2024