SsangYong Dealers

SsangYong Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SsangYong Dealers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
    Panda 67
    Panda 67perth

Terrible after sales service.

Bought a brand new Ssangyong Korando from Rockingham Ssangyong in 2012, with a 5 year warranty. Extremely unhappy with their after sales service. If there was a no star rating on here. That's what I'd rate them. Caveat Emptor (buyer beware), once they take your money, it’s goodbye Charlie.

Scrat
    ScratMelbourne

Hillbilly Flim Flam

Other Car Dealerships

Bobby321
    Bobby321AU

Took $1000 holding deposit with no contract, no paperwork and wont re pay it

I paid a $1000 holding deposit on a car and decided about an hr later that it wasn't the right car. I had no paperwork, no contract and no recorded phone contract and the sales man Ian and the finance guy Paul didn't advise me that the deposit was not refundable. I was only advised 10 days later after I had asked for return of the deposit 4 times that it apparently wasn't refundable. Steer clear

Car Dealerships

Find out how SsangYong Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

mercuryprincipleVictoria, Australia

Great value and quality for your money

I purchased the vehicle in December 2013 in Cairns as it was a much better deal than i could get locally and we were going there on holidays and we drove it back to Melbourne giving us time to run it in on the trip home. Had a Nissan Navarva before this and was a very good vehicle but replacement cost was nearly double that of the Ssangyong. But drives very well tows well and is comfortable being 6'4". Have had two of the old Ssangyong 4wd utes and were ok but this model is far superior.
    Price comfortable tows well.
    Limited dealerships, rear ute a little on the small side but quite useable.