Starmax Miracle Mop

Starmax Miracle Mop

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terry W

Terry WSydney

A good idea poorly executed

Works well for 12 months then it rusts and breaks and needs replacement. Rollers that squeeze mop bend and break off. However when new it works exceptionally well. Overpriced given overall quality of mechanism

Be WarnedPerth, WA

Nothing last forever

I bought replacement mop heads and the quality definitely has diminished. The sponges are floppy and it's hard to drain out all the water out of the sponge. When mopping it leaves a lot of water behind. Would no longer recommend buying this product.

My previous posting:
This mop is as it states a 'Miracle'. It cleans the floor better than any other mop I've ever used plus it doesn't leave wet puddles scattered around the floor after washing. The miracle mop's head never smells from dampness. It actually drys hard which helps to get rid of any bacteria that you pick up from the floor. I highly recommend this product.

This mop has changed my life!

I'm always looking out for easier and time saving ways to clean, well this mop does just that, I even washed down my windows with it, it's sensational, just remember to wet it well before use.

Great mop

I have had one of these mops for 5 years ...it is the best mop I have ever had.. it mops and sweeps and leaves floor really dry after use...I don't use a bucket I just rinse the mop under laundry tap..and squeeze it out ...no drips.the mop head has a large soaking capacity.
Good product
The mop needs to soak 5 mins in water before use

cjea

cjeaAU

Terrible Mop

Bought A 'Miracle Mop' From Starmax On Line, Useless Mop, Hard To Use, No Instructions Sent With It, On Line Video didn't Work! Contacted Starmax, Who Were Happy To Refund, But I Had To Pay Return Postage, Which Was $22, The Mop Cost $30, So Really Only Got $10 Back!! Just Warning About On Line Selling, And What It Can End Up Costing You, Unless They Cover The Return Postage, Its Just NOT Worth It!! That Does It For Me, NO More. So Very Unhappy About This!

Handle Kept Collapsing, Left Water On The Floor, Didnt Remove Marks On Floor, Cant Apply Pressure

Mishelleasked

Omg had anybody had any luck buying these?

Go on EBay. There is a Qld company that supplies them,

Mishelle

Thanks very much will have a look. In the meantime I got a Kmart mop and it did the trick very well

Jennifer

Jenniferasked

i have emailed you rung you no answer I need to buy 3 of these mops and spare heads can you help me by calling me back please [contact details removed]?

Mishelle

Did you have any luck with the seller

Oliviaasked

Where can I buy this mop. where Can I pick it up in Melbourne when I am there in October. Olivia
[email removed]

Be Warned

Hi, I got the mop on EBay and the seller is called starmaxonlinestore. you'll have to contact them and find out as it's been years since I last bought it.

Olivia

Thankyou, I do not deal with eBay as they are absolutely useless and do not answer help or listen to customers. Will only buy direct from sellers in future as have closed my account and blocked eBay. EBay needs to look how cudo treats their customers. They answer emails and help when needed.