Starmax Miracle Mop

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A good idea poorly executed

Works well for 12 months then it rusts and breaks and needs replacement. Rollers that squeeze mop bend and break off. However when new it works exceptionally well. Overpriced given overall quality of mechanism

There's no moping with this mop.

This mop is as it states a 'Miracle'. It cleans the floor better than any other mop I've ever used plus it doesn't leave wet puddles scattered around the floor after washing. The miracle mop's head never smells from dampness. It actually drys hard which helps to get rid of any bacteria that you pick up from the floor. I highly recommend this product.

I've dealt with the distributors & have found them to be courteous, professional and fantastic communications. Can not fault the product nor the service.

This mop has changed my life!

I'm always looking out for easier and time saving ways to clean, well this mop does just that, I even washed down my windows with it, it's sensational, just remember to wet it well before use.

Great mop

I have had one of these mops for 5 years ...it is the best mop I have ever had.. it mops and sweeps and leaves floor really dry after use...I don't use a bucket I just rinse the mop under laundry tap..and squeeze it out ...no drips.the mop head has a large soaking capacity.
Good product
The mop needs to soak 5 mins in water before use

Terrible Mop

Bought A 'Miracle Mop' From Starmax On Line, Useless Mop, Hard To Use, No Instructions Sent With It, On Line Video didn't Work! Contacted Starmax, Who Were Happy To Refund, But I Had To Pay Return Postage, Which Was $22, The Mop Cost $30, So Really Only Got $10 Back!! Just Warning About On Line Selling, And What It Can End Up Costing You, Unless They Cover The Return Postage, Its Just NOT Worth It!! That Does It For Me, NO More. So Very Unhappy About This!

Handle Kept Collapsing, Left Water On The Floor, Didnt Remove Marks On Floor, Cant Apply Pressure

Omg had anybody had any luck buying these?
Go on EBay. There is a Qld company that supplies them,Thanks very much will have a look. In the meantime I got a Kmart mop and it did the trick very well

i have emailed you rung you no answer I need to buy 3 of these mops and spare heads can you help me by calling me back please [contact details removed]?
Did you have any luck with the seller

Where can I buy this mop. where Can I pick it up in Melbourne when I am there in October. Olivia [email removed]
Hi, I got the mop on EBay and the seller is called starmaxonlinestore. you'll have to contact them and find out as it's been years since I last bought it.Thankyou, I do not deal with eBay as they are absolutely useless and do not answer help or listen to customers. Will only buy direct from sellers in future as have closed my account and blocked eBay. EBay needs to look how cudo treats their customers. They answer emails and help when needed.

CategoryMops & Buckets