Statewide Carpet Cleaners

Statewide Carpet Cleaners

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Statewide Carpet Cleaners? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Patsy
    Patsy

Carpets cleaned . Excellent Job

Very happy customer I have had Gianni clean carpets before for me. And he once again he has done an excellent job. Would definitely recommend Gianni.Prices are very reasonable .Would definitely use Giannini again.

INQ001
    INQ001Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service and Excellent Job Done On Time

I have used this cleaner before for a friend based on positive reviews previously. I was impressed on the service provided and assured Gianni I will use his service to clean our house at a future time. That time arrived today, 5 rooms, 4 rugs, all cleaned for a respectable price. I have no hesitation in recommending Statewide Carpet Cleaners to others.
    Gianni arrived on time and done the task as expected. The carpets are all now refreshed from a decent clean.

Julie
    Julie

Fantastic job!

Giani was on time and efficient and my carpet has not looked better- would thoroughly recommend as have tried many and he was by far the best!

Kate
    KateAdelaide

Great service and highly recommend

I am very happy with the service I received from State Wide Carpet Cleaners.
    Gianni was so accomodating to work with in my availability and the results from the clean to our lounge and rug are brilliant!
    Will be using Gianni’s services again when required!

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Statewide Carpet Cleaners compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Excellent job

Extremely happy with how our lounge suite came up. Would recommend Gianni to anyone!
    Excellent service. Will definitely use again.

snap
    snapMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and does exactly as promised.

Statewide came out and cleaned our large lounge, which has feather wrapped cushions, as well as the ottoman. I must admit I was concerned about having this cleaned, as it's an expensive sofa and I wondered how it would affect the feathers. Well, the clean and service was brilliant! The sofa cleaned up really well and dried within about 6 hours, and the fabric was not negatively affected at all by the treatment. They turned up exactly at 8am as promised and charged the lesser amount originally quoted. The sofa looks and smells great now and I'll get these guys back to do our carpets when we move out. Thanks for the great service.

Fantastic clean, all dirt marks gone

Friendly guy, punctual, fast and the carpet not only looks great but smells great too. Highly recommended. Have used this company many times with the same result

Wouldn't use anyone else!

Statewide carpet cleaners are so friendly and professional and the outcome is amazing!!!! I wouldn't use anyone else! Good work guys!

Ria
    RiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Carpets stay cleaner longer

I would not use anyone other than Statewide Carpet Cleaners. I have used other Carpet Cleaners before and the carpets have been soaking wet and take days for them to dry and have always some stains left after it has been cleaned When Statewide clean my carpets they look and feel like new when finished and they seem to stay cleaner for longer.

Fantastic Job

After 20 years of having carpets, I wouldn't choose anyone else but Statewide to clean them. Efficient, professional and most importantly carpets look like new, no matter what my kids have spilt on them :)

Great job

They were quick, efficient, friendly and reasonably priced. What more can you ask? Oh yes, cleaned up after the job was done.

Quick and Easy

It is the best that the carpets have looked since purchased. Statewide Carpet Cleaners were two houses down the street, I requested a business card.... 40 minutes later ......... Carpets have that new sparkle again.

Amazing Job

We have a rental property and the carpets were absolutely wrecked by the tenant. Statewide came and had a look at the carpets and gave a great quote. They were able to clean the carpets the next day and they have done an amazing job. We thought we would have to replace the carpets but Statewide have made them look new again. Amazing job, highly recommended.

rosiep10
    rosiep10Adelaide, South Australia

Amazed at the results its brand new again

I have had [name removed] clean our lounge suite which was pretty grubby and it looks like a new lounge. We had it cleaned by another cleaner previously with very average results. Then a friend told me about Statewide Carpet Cleaners and WOW was i impressed. Thanks [name removed].i will definatley tell my friends about you.
    Fantastic job at quite resonable prices