5Steelcraft Agile Twin

Ease of Packing & Storage

amber j.
amber j.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Wouldn’t recommend for people with a newborn and 1 year old

I wouldn’t recommend this pram for a newborn and 1 year old as the my son can’t even use the tray as it’s too far away from where he sits  Show details
Steelcraft   DM

Hi Amber j. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Agile Twin. If there's anything we can assist you with further, please feel free to email au-support@britax.com
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA60 posts

Overall
Functionality
Ash W.
Ash W.Sydney, NSW

Love the pram but sad at same time

I love the pram it's grate but I noticed that the fabric tears quickly mine has and I'm so disappointed the fabric on the seat has torn and so have the hood fabric :( love my pram hate to think I'll have to get rid of it soon cos of the extent to tearing in my fabrics Show details
Overall
Safety
Functionality
DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA98 posts
Kim
Kim2 posts

This is a great pram!

This is one of the best double prams I have had yet. It is so easy to fold and for a double side by side it fits perfectly through doorways. The only thing I would like is for it to come with a shade cover for extra protection from the sun other then that it is an all round great pram!

Show reply

The Reviewer
The ReviewerBrisbane4 posts

Kelly
KellyMelbourne5 posts

Double stroller best decision yet

So glad we invested in a double stroller. I have a 2 year old and a 3 month old. It has been great being able to insert capsule and have my daughter sitting in stroller part when we venture out. Easy to manoeuvre and fits through common doorways. Very easy to fold and unfold quickly. Has pockets for storage behind each stroller, but would be better if more space below to store nappy bag etc.

Show reply

MickyJ
MickyJ

I love this pram!

This pram changed my life!! Having twins means business in the pram department. This one delivers!! Easy to fold, lightweight, compact and plenty of undercarriage space which is accessible from the front

for the groceries! It’s easy to keep clean and the back wheels detach for ease of packing into a smaller space.

MexicoH
MexicoHNewcastle6 posts

Great double pram

Easy pram to push and maneuver with one hand. Fits through standard door sizes though some narrower shop aisles can be a bit of a problem. Easy to fold and unfold. Decent sized basket underneath that can also be accessed from the front. Big canopies keep the sun off the kids.

The zip off pockets at the back can be annoying if there is too much weight in them as they come unzipped. Comes with rain cover and capsule connectors.

Jamie
JamieGeelong6 posts

fantasic pram, best one ive owned yet

This is such a fantastic pram, so far has been the best one I've owned so far, its so easy to maneuver around and its so light to push, and its so easy to fold and unfold and its so easy to pick up. Such a sturdy pram and very well build, highly recommended

SMC
SMCMelbourne, Vic7 posts

Perfect double pram!

I love this pram so much! So easy to use, one button push & lift from the middle to collapse, not heavy & doesn't take up the whole boot. Fits through a standard size door, so easy to push, great big basket underneath for shopping etc, adjustable handle, you can connect a capsule or food tray on one side, super easy to clean, it all unclips. I put mine through on a delicate cycle in the washing machine & it came up like new! Best double pram that doesn't break to budget! Highly recommend.

Aumi8
Aumi8Melbourne25 posts

Love this Pram

Very good pram. Its is very light and easy to push around. I was very surprised as it is easier to maneuver than the one seater pram i was using before it.

Easy to fold and unfold. The storage is very good and i like that ypu are able to take off all the parts so that they can be washed if need. Also very easy to spot clean with a wipe for small stains or mess.

Chairs can be easly laid back for sleeping babies. which also has a netting to keep them cool.

The hood is very good as it can extend a fair bit to really keep baby covered and comes with a rain coat if needed.

I highly recommend this pram for twins or if like myself you have children who are very close in age.

Price is very good for the quality of this pram.

R A C H
R A C HVictoria, 38066 posts

Love how light and easy to maneuver it is!

I absolutely love this pram! I bought this pram when I had an 18 month old and 2 week old and has made life so much easier!

It is very light, very easy to fold and you can literally steer it with one hand which is great.

The one and only issue I have is the access to the storage baskets from the back. There is a metal rod which goes from one side to the other and is curved which actually cuts off quite some access with getting the girls bags underneath.

The canopy's are big and cover the girls very well.

I also love the buckle system as my girls are very secure in it.

I am so happy that I purchased this pram!

Dee
Dee2 posts

Love the twin agile

Easy to maneuver one handed, small turning circle. Front access to baskets very handy. Good price. Overall very happy with the twins agile my twins are 4 months and just started using it. Only thing I don't like is that you can't put 2 capsules on it and I wish it had other colours

sam
sam

Without a firm harness how safe is it!

The harness clips as flimsy.

All my clips broke of in a matter of months and I hardly used the pram!

I have had my steelcraft pram twice longer and used it hundreds of times and its still in excellent condition. Harness is still as new.

I would never buy a britax again! So expensive for such poor quality.

Carobell

My research tells me the Britax double pram is now sold as the Steelcraft double pram? Any major differences?

Carobell

Hi. I've only ever had a Mountain Buggy, but I'm interested to know about ongoing maintenance of this Steelcraft double pram. Given there is no servicing option in NZ, and waranty is only for a limited period, what are the recommendations over the years? I see DIY maintenance info on the Britax website, but I'm not so handy with that stuff.

Steelcraft   DM

hi Carobell, thank you for your message. Would you kindly send an email with your request to nzoffice@britax.com and they may be able to direct you to an approved repairer in your location. Kind Regards, The Britax Team

MTC
MTC

We have recently bought a steelcraft agile twin. Am I able to use a britax unity capsule with this? If so, which adaptor would I need to purchase?

See all Steelcraft Agile Twin questions

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSide-by-side
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesLocking Front Wheels, Side-by-side Storage and Under-seat Storage