Steelcraft Cruiser

Steelcraft Cruiser

Steelcraft cruiser travel system

Great pram! I purchased this pram plus infant carrier. i think you REALLY get what you pay for!

Pros:
- affordable price
- easy to use
- reversible seat
- large carry basket with easy access (hallelujah!)
- feels sturdy (not flimsy), i take it whilst walking my dog.
- my baby slept amazingly in infant carrier & seat.

Compromises made for this pram
- unisex colour (is that even a compromise?)
- Must take seat off to fold more compact (but this is for every reversible seat pram)
- Is not super lightweight, but is sturdy & long lasting. If it was lighter weight, you couldn't walk dog with it & wouldn't last as long.

Cons
- Canopy should be larger ( you need to use a sunshade or muslin cloth to block out sun/light on walks esp in flat position)
- i personally think the handle on frame should either fold down or adjust inwards to be smaller when folded.
- i feel the seat should perhaps sit higher on frame

Excellent , space saver

I've been through 3 different prams since my first child 5 years ago , this one stands out the most with the flexibility of the parts I scatter around the car instead of have one big bulky pram that that takes up a lot of space in my car. I have a 4wd and didn't want to compromise the 8th seat to the pram , The seat and wheels are easy to detach . At the bottom is a roomy shopping basket . You can make the handles long or short which is a plus . The seat can be placed either facing you or away . It pretty much has everything I wanted in a pram . Besides a cup holder hehe . Overall I love this pram and would recommend it to anyone that doesn't worry about abit of fiddling . They are costing about $350 in target , I bought mine off eBay for $70 as new .
Roomy shopping basket , easy to push , baby can face forward or backwards
Irs not a one step mechanism that closes the pram , this took a while to get used to it

Steelcraft cruiser

Excellent product- when combined with the capsule. When bubs is newborn the carrier transfers from car to stroller frame. Every mum knows that we carry everything for bubs, the frame fits into the boot the baby capsule is in the car. Very convenient & easy on the back when taking out of car and placing bubs in the frame.
Affordable & reliable, versatile & is not to heavy when lifting out of car.
Only downside I find the front wheels fall off from the front & as bub grows the original seating does not have enough room - legs dangle too much.

Refer to supplier for a little more accurate info see link www.britax.com.au/

perfect little capsule

just purchased a steelcraft capsule. Easy to install, easy to use, has different height possitions so if your bub's doesn't like lying down you can raise it a little, fits straight onto my pram so i don't have to get bubs in and out of a car seat if he is sleeping. so very very handy.
inexpesive..one of the cheaper capsules out there
if anything, is a bit small so if you have a big bub it might not last as long

Can a bassinet for a steelcraft strider compact fit a steelcraft strider cruiser? My local store said bassinets no longer available for cruisers. I just bought one 3 months ago.
Hi machdubk, I didn't have the pleasure of using a bassinet however I have sourced the makers of "steel craft " products known as britax the website may help with some of your questions. britax.com.au All the best - it really is a great pram.

I have on lay by at Target a Cruiser. Given that this model is made after you have discontinued making bassinet's for it, would a cruiser bassinet from gumtree be compatible with it please? Thank you
Hi Sarah J, thanks for question. If the bassinet is compatible with the cruiser it will fit your Cruiser stroller on layby, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would liek to discuss this with us, kind regards, The Britax Team.

Hi, I have a cruiser and would really like to buy a bassinet attachment. Do you have any second hand ones or know of where to get one please?
Hi Becwilliams80, the Cruiser Bassinet hasn't been available for purchase for sometime now, we would recommend that you try ebay or Gumtree, kind regards, The Britax Team.Hi bec, where are you located? I have a bassinet attachment that my son has just grown out off. I bought it off gum tree last year which cost me a bit over $100 in total.