Steelcraft cruiser travel system
Great pram! I purchased this pram plus infant carrier. i think you REALLY get what you pay for!
- affordable price
- easy to use
- reversible seat
- large carry basket with easy access (hallelujah!)
- feels sturdy (not flimsy), i take it whilst walking my dog.
- my baby slept amazingly in infant carrier & seat.
Compromises made for this pram
- unisex colour (is that even a compromise?)
- Must take seat off to fold more compact (but this is for every reversible seat pram)
- Is not super lightweight, but is sturdy & long lasting. If it was lighter weight, you couldn't walk dog with it & wouldn't last as long.
- Canopy should be larger ( you need to use a sunshade or muslin cloth to block out sun/light on walks esp in flat position)
- i personally think the handle on frame should either fold down or adjust inwards to be smaller when folded.
- i feel the seat should perhaps sit higher on frame
Excellent , space saver
I've been through 3 different prams since my first child 5 years ago , this one stands out the most with the flexibility of the parts I scatter around the car instead of have one big bulky pram that that takes up a lot of space in my car. I have a 4wd and didn't want to compromise the 8th seat to the pram , The seat and wheels are easy to detach . At the bottom is a roomy shopping basket . You can make the handles long or short which is a plus . The seat can be placed either facing you or away . It pretty much has everything I wanted in a pram . Besides a cup holder hehe . Overall I love this pram and would recommend it to anyone that doesn't worry about abit of fiddling . They are costing about $350 in target , I bought mine off eBay for $70 as new .
Roomy shopping basket , easy to push , baby can face forward or backwards
Irs not a one step mechanism that closes the pram , this took a while to get used to it
Excellent product- when combined with the capsule. When bubs is newborn the carrier transfers from car to stroller frame. Every mum knows that we carry everything for bubs, the frame fits into the boot the baby capsule is in the car. Very convenient & easy on the back when taking out of car and placing bubs in the frame.
Affordable & reliable, versatile & is not to heavy when lifting out of car.
Only downside I find the front wheels fall off from the front & as bub grows the original seating does not have enough room - legs dangle too much.
perfect little capsule
just purchased a steelcraft capsule. Easy to install, easy to use, has different height possitions so if your bub's doesn't like lying down you can raise it a little, fits straight onto my pram so i don't have to get bubs in and out of a car seat if he is sleeping. so very very handy.
inexpesive..one of the cheaper capsules out there
if anything, is a bit small so if you have a big bub it might not last as long
Questions & Answers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.