Steelcraft Cruiser

mj657

Excellent , space saver

smartiVic, 3030

Steelcraft cruiser

Excellent product- when combined with the capsule. When bubs is newborn the carrier transfers from car to stroller frame. Every mum knows that we carry everything for bubs, the frame fits into the boot the baby capsule is in the car. Very convenient & easy on the back when taking out of car and placing bubs in the frame.
Affordable & reliable, versatile & is not to heavy when lifting out of car.
Only downside I find the front wheels fall off from the front & as bub grows the original seating does not have enough room - legs dangle too much.

smarti

Refer to supplier for a little more accurate info see link www.britax.com.au/

sjb07

sjb07ADELAIDE

perfect little capsule

just purchased a steelcraft capsule. Easy to install, easy to use, has different height possitions so if your bub's doesn't like lying down you can raise it a little, fits straight onto my pram so i don't have to get bubs in and out of a car seat if he is sleeping. so very very handy.
inexpesive..one of the cheaper capsules out there
if anything, is a bit small so if you have a big bub it might not last as long

Mackdubh

Mackdubhasked

Can a bassinet for a steelcraft strider compact fit a steelcraft strider cruiser? My local store said bassinets no longer available for cruisers. I just bought one 3 months ago.

Hi machdubk,
I didn't have the pleasure of using a bassinet however I have sourced the makers of "steel craft " products known as britax the website may help with some of your questions. britax.com.au
All the best - it really is a great pram.

Sarah J

Sarah Jasked

I have on lay by at Target a Cruiser. Given that this model is made after you have discontinued making bassinet's for it, would a cruiser bassinet from gumtree be compatible with it please? Thank you

Steelcraft
Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sarah J, thanks for question. If the bassinet is compatible with the cruiser it will fit your Cruiser stroller on layby, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would liek to discuss this with us, kind regards, The Britax Team.

Becwilliams80

Becwilliams80asked

Hi, I have a cruiser and would really like to buy a bassinet attachment. Do you have any second hand ones or know of where to get one please?

Steelcraft
Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Becwilliams80, the Cruiser Bassinet hasn't been available for purchase for sometime now, we would recommend that you try ebay or Gumtree, kind regards, The Britax Team.

Jamielee Kershaw
Jamielee Kershaw

Hi bec, where are you located? I have a bassinet attachment that my son has just grown out off. I bought it off gum tree last year which cost me a bit over $100 in total.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

CategoryBassinets / Cradles