Steelcraft Matisse Hi Lo

• Safety
Monique

MoniqueSydney, NSW

Very happy

I bought this high chair for my 6 month old with EOFY sales. I am very happy with this high chair.

The one major fault which is why I gave it 4 stars is the shoulder straps are too loose. I do only have a small baby however even having them on the tightest length is too loose. this is something that needs to be redesigned.

The chair itself is easy to wipe clean and easy to move around the kitchen on tiles. The tray having the 2 pull out settings is good as well. The tray does feel a bit clunky when doing this but it may be because it’s a brand new chair ? Having the tray store on the back legs of the high chair is fantastic.

Overall the high chair is very easy to use and change the height settings etc.

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Kingdom Physical store for A$199.00.

Safety
hjg0883

hjg0883QLD, 4575

I don't recommend this high chair

OK

High Chairs

Find out how Steelcraft Matisse Hi Lo compares to other High Chairs

Gemstar

Gemstar

Good

I'm glad we have this high chair, it is sturdy and stable not like some of the flimsy ones and I can be sure it wont tip over, especially like using it as a little chair for playing and watching TV.
The adjustable height is really handy for me, low is like a little chair and high for feeding at the table. It is easy to clean and the tray comes off, so you can wash the lot in the sink and the whole seat pad can be washed as well.
The wheels are not great, they don't move well on our flooring.

aussiemummy

aussiemummy

Bad

pigse

pigse

I loved this highchair, it has gone through 2 children and have had no problems with it. To clean it I would remove the tray and give the tray and chair a wipe over with disinfectant, and for meals like spaghetti or rice (which we all know that kids love) I would take it outside and hose it down - thats right I would hose it down with the garden hose. Then get a old cotton nappy and wipe it over to dry!! Done!! And I have been doing this to the same highchair for 5 1/2 years then recently sold it at a garage sale as I no longer needed it. Perfect High Chair.
Everything!! oh except. . .
Very bulky and expensive for a high chair!!

krisimon

krisimon

Terrible

This highchair has lots of great features without being too expensive. Just the one minor problem, but you can booste the bub up with a folded towel under the cover of the chair
This chair has many great features including adjustable hight making it easy to help feed baby whether I'm sitting on the floor or at the table. Five point adjustable harness to keep baby safe, drink holder to stop drink from spilling, easy to clean stylish and padded cover that is removable. Lockable castors. the tray can be attached to the back of chair when not in use. folds down well for storage
the tray sits too high up making it hard for him to get his little arms up enough to feed himself.

Good

We bought this for our daughter who used it from the age of six months until she no longer needed a high chair - it served her well for the duration. The tray has a spring-loaded handle for releasing it from the chair. This rusted through and snapped but was replaced under warranty. Thereafter, I didn't immerse the tray in water when washing it. We kept it fastidiously clean which took some care as there are flaps, straps, creases and crevices that trap food. It folds flat but is still quite bulky - not suited for travelling.
Safe, sturdy, height-adjustable
Tray locking mechanism broke (replaced under warranty), bulky

laifman

laifman

Overall this is an excellant highchair. I also like the adjustable tray and adjustable height which is good if I want to sit on the floor with my bub. Also when he falls asleeps eating I can just tilt the seat backwards until he wakes up. You can also fold the footrest up when it gets in the way.
Easy to clean, nicely padded for bub, nice big tray with drink holder which I thought was a bit usless at first until my son was old enough to reach it. Now his drink is only allowed in the cup holder!
Castor wheels lock too easily

High Chairs

Find out how Steelcraft Matisse Hi Lo compares to other High Chairs

juspete

juspeteEngadine, NSW

Great highchair for an affordable price. It is easy to clean (and keep clean) as the whole padding/cover comes off to get to the crumbs that get underneath the padding/cover. Really easy to adjust height and to adjust recline position. Very stable tray when positioned at front and clicks into place so child cannot remove the tray. Safety harness to stop the little escapists standing up and falling out. Good quality castors that move around easily both on solid floor and carpets. Suitable for a child first eating solids to a 2 year old (as possibly beyond).
Safe, easy to clean, reclines & height adjustable, top quality but affordable, durable.
tray does not always sit when stored on the hooks at the back when not in use

Kurt Lehmann

Kurt Lehmannasked

We just bought the chair second hand. The safety straps to put over the baby's shoulders are missing. Can they be bought from you?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kurt Lehmann, thanks for your question. Please locate the sticker with the cat number and batch date which is located either underneath your chair or on the legs of the frame. Once you have this information, please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 for spare parts, pricing and availability. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Aldona

Aldonaasked

Do you have instructions to this model as i have lost mine one?

No sorry.

Try Britax (own the Steelcraft brand)

Vicki

Vickiasked

Can the padded cover be replaced? ours is looking a bit tired, the high chair itself is in good condition. Thank you

cpudney

I think it's removable though. We took it off to clean it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Vicki, thanks for your question, we no longer have parts available for the Matisse Hi Lo Highchair, we would recommend that you wash in with warm soapy water. Kind regards, The Britax Team

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives