Stihl FSA 56

Stihl FSA 56

See the Best Battery Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jason R

Jason RAU

I absolutely love the Stihl FSA 56

So easy and convenient to use on our block. Where we live often doesn't require the lawnmower to be pulled out so a quick tidy up with the FSA 56 is ideal.
No ear protection, no filling up with fuel, no mixing of fuel required when using it, just pick up and use. It's great.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Horrible product

Date PurchasedJul 2018
shazartist

shazartistWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I have a FSA 45 not 56.

I wanted a light easy to use grass trimmer for around my Greenhouse, garden and pergola. My husband has a heavy duty ride on and brush cutter and he never achieves the look I want plus the mess! Now I have my own perfect one. I have used it a couple of times and it is light, easy to use and has those wonderful little blades NO cord. Love it ! I use it for about 30 minutes then recharge. It had one dot of power left. It doesn’t take long to recharge. I just wanted to trim grass nothing heavier than that it does that job perfectly.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
David H

David HByron Bay

Just right

I bought a Ryobi RTL 1238 with a 1200W motor and regretted it on day 1 - far too powerful, badly designed and destroyed the trimmer line in minutes. In comparison the FSA 56 is very light, balanced and has just the right amount of power. The cord lasts very well. I have the small capacity battery and it shows 2 bars after 20 minutes, but recharging is quick. This is a very well made product that is very suitable for light to moderate gardening tasks.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Paradise

ParadiseMelbourne

Light and easy to use line trimmer

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Sloop

Sloopasked

I have had my Sthil FSA 56 cordless trimmer just under 6 Months and the motor driven plastic gear collapsed and made a terrible grinding noise. It is in the repair shop now awaiting a new assembly. I was really pleased when it worked ok with just trimming around the edge of a small grass area. I have now lost confidence in this trimmer and am now thinking of trying to get a refund. Anybody had this problem with this model ?

Dave N.

Dave N.asked

Should battery be completely discharged before recharging?

Brian L.

Brian L.asked

Is there a difference between fsa56 battery and the fsa57 grass trimmer?

Get an answer from our members and Stihl representatives

CategoryBattery Whipper Snippers