Stihl RMA 460

Stihl RMA 460

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Battery Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stihl Going Strong

Have used this mower a bunch of times in the last 5 months. Very happy with it. It is incredibly easy to use and powerful. The grass catching attachment, length adjuster, battery insert and charger are all user friendly. I'm a woman who is obviously not that strong and I find mowing my front lawn with this mower quite easy. It is not overly heavy. I've not run out of battery yet. Once I'm done I charge the battery ready for next time. Obviously I am no garden tool expert but I've had no problems and have enjoyed using it. I bought a battery and rapid charger to go with it. The man at the store told me the battery is compatible with their other tools in the range, so I guess that will come in handy when we get a larger garden and need more tools.