Stirling (Aldi) Integrated W60B2A411B

See the Best Built-in Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Does the job well

Works great & I do rinse dishes before putting them in dishwasher, hose clogged up once but that is expected. Had it since May 2016 with no issues & recommend it to anyone, you get what, you paid for

Purchased in May 2016 at ALDI.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

Never washed dishes very well

Even when new, it never washed dishes very well. I would often find washing powder on glassware (tried multiple brands of powder) and some things just not being washed much at all. Sometimes it worked OK and other times it just seemed to bake dirt onto dishes. The only setting that stood a chance of being effective was the 'intensive' one.
After about a year of light use, it started to show error messages. Now I just wash dishes by hand because it's easier than stacking, unstacking and rewashing everything in this junky dishwasher.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Dud

I'm not at all satisfied with this purchase. Dishwasher doesn't clean dishes, regardless of brand of powder used and setting chosen.
We rinse everything before loading to get all food off crockery & cutlery, but this makes no difference.
This is our second aldi dishwasher, I wouldn't buy another. Price was the only plus.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

l have been very pleased with my dish washer.

Cleans very well, l use the echo mode a lot, just need to open the door after it has finished washing to dry, tip water off top of cups & shake the cultery basket to remove excess water, also take out any plastic items, leave to dry on sink. l use Aldi,s tabs in it & vinegar as a rinse aide. All going great, have had it 3yrs or more. Love it. Great job Aldi,s.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Like others here it breaks down :-(

Thinking I could save money I tried this machine. It broke down (control arm broke) within 12 months. Once something breaks you are in the nightmare of (a) confirming purchase (ummm is there anywhere other than Aldi you can purchase this machine? I think not!) (b) waiting for parts (c) waiting for service person (d) it breaking down again. I will die before the dishes are actually washed consistently in this machine. Saved $600 over a brand machine? I think not. In retrospect I should have bought a Bosch. My time and months of wasted running around wasn't worth the $600. Should have realised you can take a risk with a cheap mop if breaks down but for any item over $100 at Aldi - be very very wary.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

preferred the earlier model

This was my second toaster from Aldi. Only had this one a few weeks and the push down lever on the side would not engage every time so I could not toast my bread. The first model lasted about a year but then started tro burn oin one side. When this new one worked the toast was perfect but it was not reliable. No fault with Aldi's customer service though it was excellent as usual.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Good for the price!

This dishwasher works really well for the price payed for it. This is our second one as the first one had broken draws.

It always cleans the dishes that are in there. Sometimes you do need some rinse aid or to stack the dishes not so close to each other as they wont clean the best way. Sometimes you'll put a single dish with some butter chicken sauce and the whole dishwasher will be covered in sauce, so you have to run it again.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Stay away from it

It does not clean the dishes very well. It leaves plenty behind.

Especially on the dishes with large size, it is not very effective.

I would not recommend this and rather spend your money on a decent brand from good guy or Harvey norman. I would not buy this again.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Excellent value

Always clean, but not always dry. Rinse aid is always a must. Quiet enough to run at night without disturbing anyone. The racks can get a little stuck sometimes. Easy installation, had no problems doing a DIY to replace an old unit. Stainless steel finish matches other appliances. Great value for the price.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

You get what you pay for

Purchased this dishwasher in June 2015, not very great at all. You literally have to wash all the food off the dishes and dry by hand no matter what kind of dish tablets and rinse aid you put in. Dishes always come out with every bit of food mark even as little as a milk spot or sauce on the dishes. You also need to put the cutlery in individually in the tray above that you're standing there loading it for half the time. Very time consuming with the cutlery stacking and rinsing completely all the dishes. Better to just hand wash.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Piece of garbage

I purchase this dishwasher thinking it's a good price so why not give it a go, well I'm sorry I didn't spend the extra money on a better brand dishwasher it bearly cleans my dishes I have to hand wash some or put them back through the washer, I have tried packing different ways I hardly put anything in it now just to get a reasonable clean.. Very disappointed and also don't seem to care.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Great value for money

Works well and plenty of room for a family of 5 dishes. I recommend the longer wash functions as I find the Eco wash isn't as effective. Program options are easy to use. It is recommended that you use the logix products and I haven't used any other brands but they work great. it's also simple to install yourself.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

cheapie but value for money!

integrated under bench top but large handle on door sticks out and can be annoying.
lower basket comes off track frequently is a small annoyance. Not too noisy.
Cutlery tray a good feature. Baskets generally work well with plates and dishes, wine glass rack not quite enough space for average size wine glasses they snag on basket above.
Program limited but overall good value for money

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Does the basics

Its not a miele or Bosch but it does the job and for a third of the price. Stainless steel easy to clean. Looks the part too. All our Aldi products have lasted beyond the warranty period
Wouldn't hesitate to purchase again for the quality, ease of use and clean

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Absolute Waste of Money!!

Doesn't Clean dishes, doesn't dissolve tablets, have to run it multiple times to get tablet to dissolve, isn't powerful enough to send water up to the cutlery draw so they don't clean either, you get what you pay for I guess, Waste of money and time for nothing but disappointment and frustration!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Service

The service for repairs for this is very poor. I have been waiting a month for someone to come out and fix my machine. They keep saying that they are waiting for parts. Very disappointing I keep calling and they keep saying they are waiting for parts. I was under impression that they replaced machine if it breaks

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Great for the price

I am really happy with this dishwasher , It cleans well, with the drying you just have to open the door when final cycle has finished , as instructed to let out moisture . I used the earth choice dish washer tablets and washed very well, I am happy with it performance so far. Mine was installed by a plumber too so hoses are in correct position.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Easy To Install

Economical buying. There are flaws however
Cutlery drawer robs you of height to load taller glasses, plates & other bulky items so I took it out and replaced with cutlery basket from old Bosch Classic.
Drying function quite good when using longest or second longest wash cycle.
Well made, relatively quiet, fitted and installed myself easily.
Simple wash programs

Update as at 19.12.2016

I found that fat had built up in outlet hose causing a Water Error Warning
To rectify I had to manually clear fat from hose, also ensuring hose was not kinked, ran the Finish Dishwasher Cleaner and have not had any problems since.
We mostly use longest or second longest cycle drawing 55c temp water at start up...also to ensure I don't get fat build up in outlet hose.

Date PurchasedOct 2016