Stokke MyCarrier

Stokke MyCarrier

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stokke

Ellen Melo
    Ellen MeloSydney

Just love it

I highly recommend the Stokke MyCarrier. There are lots of different positions, you can use as just a front carrier or a front-and-back carrier.

It seems complicated but is quite simple once you do it a few times, and it gives you great back support. Comfort and support are the main strengths.

Pru
    PruAU

Good

When looking for a baby carrier I wanted something kind on lo hips, didn't get to hot and also faced outwards and had good back support for me. I found all of the above with the stokke. I really like the stokke but wouldn't say I LOVE it. The should straps don't have a lot of padding and it is a bit fiddally to connect. But I really like that lo can face outwards and so does he!!! I also really like that he can go on my back. A few improvements I would like to see is a sun cover for forward faceing position, adjustable back support fore and a bit more padding on shoulder straps. All in all though I would buy it again.
    Front forward facing, kind on baby's hips (not a crouch carrier
    Not much shoulder padding