1.0

0%3 · 100%
Brand Manager for Stratamark? Claim your listing.

Pri
Pri

Waste Of Your Money

After doing some research on this cream and travelling for an hour to purchase this cream, it did not work and it was a huge waste of my time.

I used this cream, day and night during my second and third trimester of my pregnancy and it did not work so just save your time and money!!!

Don't believe the hype!!!

Tammy
TammySouth australia

Useless

This is an very expensive product with some pretty wild claims.

I knew I was fighting a losing battle with stretch marks as I got them as a teenager.

I applied day and night since 6 weeks and I still got extensive stretch marks. I ended up buying a L of the palmers body lotion which was lovely and moisturising.

The small tube also leaked wether it was standing up or lying down I lost half the expensive product to leakage

I would stick to Bio oil and Palmers range

Lauren M
Lauren MMelbourne2 posts

Don't waste your money

Despite the claims online this product doesn't work! I started using this treatment when I was about 7 months pregnant and had stretch marks appear on my belly virtually overnight. I can hardly notice any difference with them and have been using the product every day since. Costing $50 for 20mls please don't waste your money ladies.