Strathfield Partners

Strathfield Partners

1.4

Extreme unprofessional real estate agent to deal with

Nik

NikSydney, NSW

Worst agency ever

Worst service ever and then they try to get your rental bond. Better to stay away from them. Worst people and service ever. I hope you look at their reviews beforehand!

The WORST i have even seen

These people really dont care about the tenants. I had to follow up multiple times to get my bond refund even after couple of weeks after i vacated my unit. Not at all professional.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strathfield Partners compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Cameron M.Sydney, NSW

Do not interact, stay away!!!

<<<WARNING>>>This company is run by a bunch of sleezy crooks. Very rude, arrogant, manipulative and corrupted business that takes your money but doesn't solve problems. The people in that company will play games with your time and money. Corruption all start from the top!

Overall very dodgy business practices. The NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal got involved and Strathfield Partners lost. Try them and see for yourself and be prepared to lose both time and money. (YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

Prasanth Avulapalli

Prasanth AvulapalliSydney, NSW

Pathetic agency seen in my life

Regular service

Had a good assistance with Ms Hanane during my inspection to release my bond only. Got confusing information about my contract and the day to vacant the property by the property Manager pushing myself to pay one more rent even I was not living in the property anymore. Late response from the property manager as well when it needed.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

I will not deal with this agency again

I would not recommend using this agency as a property manager. The property manger is doing the minimum, if not below zero, to just get by the routines. He certainly does not have any interests in resolving issues other than collecting the rents for the service fees.

Agree with other reviewers - you wonder how they get their license

Terrible agency seen in my life

The terrible agent. Most of details are incorrect. Terrible property managers and customers service is below zero. Fair trading shouldn’t give them the certificate. The agent just play with people with wrong details.

Miheil

MiheilSydney

Dishonest, hostile and extremely dodgy

Crap Management

We required repairing service for the wall around 1 years ago, and they still have't done anything yet. I can't believe I have a strata company for my building!

Donnie

DonnieSydney

The worst Real Estate Agency in New South Wales - Look at their Reviews before you deal with them...

Worst property manager and management

Our unit has a terrible issue after living around 3 mos. Gave a complaint on our property manager and took her months to impose action to resolve the issue. After couple of weeks, issue was unresolved and have to email them back. Never replied on our email and was overly neglected. Wanted to break the lease because of this incompetence but still neglected. Won't recommend this agent unless your property manager cares about you and responds accordingly.

max

maxStrathfield

Rented my last 2 places from them, love em!

Other real estates are a headache, these guys are straight forward, i wanted the place and i got it, if it wasn't for them i would find it way harder to find a unit. I see lots of bad reviews for them but me and my mate have only had great history with them. They are simple and straight forward and give me no fuss.

Terrible real estate took nearly all of the bonds with unreasonable

Gypsie

GypsieNorth strathfield

Worst Real Estate Ever

Bathroom ceiling rip apart

Very unprofessional. I have reported about my unit so many times so many hazards need to be looked at been waiting over 5 months so bad.

Hassan

HassanSydney

Terrible

I was living one of their property in Guilford when i move in that property was not clean i call them send them picture but they don't reply. I live there around year at that time whenever i have any problem they don't care about it. When left the property, I called them for my bond refund, they told me it will take 2 weeks after two weeks when i called them they said you have no bond left they will charge me alot of thing which has no base.

Vanidevi

VanideviGlenwood

Strath field partner Antonio Grieco

The worst agent ever I have seen.
He has book a single unit under two person name at the same time. And I have given the advance for the house with the proper application. But at the last moment he did not least this house to me which gave me lot of pressure and I have lost my money that I paid as advance for electricity and gas connection.

Abhi

AbhiRockdale

Vulture Strata

We had this managing agent over than 10 years, they always wanted raise the levy but they did not maintain our building. Not a single issue has been resolved by managing agent called ANDREW.
Dont even think about these people, they are bad for your building.

helpful strata

the best thing i like S/P is a person name Dino. he is the best person who you should contact whenever you need help. he is nice and friendly and will help you tirednessly. always reply your call straith away... thank you for your help Dino.

Fallon Irishasked

SP asked me to put in my information on a templated envelop when I was submitting my keys for vacating. The envelop asks for my vacating address, forwarding address, date and time of submitting keys; even asks for my contact details and bank details but I forgot to put; and I had to sign it (on the tenant's part).
The receptionist took my keys, put in the envelop, sealed and put it away without signing on it (on the agent's signature part) and did not give me any receipts for receiving the keys.
They only told me that a lady named Henanne will contact me regarding my bond.

Later when I was researching on Tenant's Union on How To Get Bond Money Back When Moving Out there's a piece of information that said:
3. Sign the claim form:
- Put your bank account number on the form so the bond money can go straight into your account.
- Write down a forwarding address (where you will be moving to).
- Do not sign a blank claim form. Make sure you know what the form says before you sign it.

I was freaked out thinking I had accidentally signed a blank claim form without knowing it.
I want to ask if their procedure is right or wrong? Was that envelope that I signed actually a blank claim form? Had anyone been in situation like me? And what can I do in this situation if this goes bad?

P/S: they forgot to cancel rent payment so after I submitted the keys, on the following day they still charge me the next rent payment.

Cameron M.

First go talk to them nicely in person. Most likely they will talk to you or then avoid you and drag it out on you, if this happens go threaten them for your rent money and your bond. That's the only thing you can do that will work. You must exercise harsh tactics on those people otherwise they will exploit you till no end.

Cameron M.

No worries, don't forget to shame them once you are finished, tell the world through review sites like this. Also make them compensate you for your time wasted if possible. Make them bleed, hence they will learn because regretfully, thats the kind of people they are.

laura

lauraasked

I am currently dealing with Strathfield Partners and they have been very unhelpful and unavailable at claiming bond (I had a really bad tenant who made some damage at my property and I would now have to replace carpet at the property) - has anyone dealt with Fair Trading NSW before to seek advice and were they being helpful?

JHawkins
JHawkins

Hi Laura. I suggest speaking to Frank 0411 428 223 or Robert 0419 446 641 directly. They are the heads of the company and are really helpful and efficient with any problems

Cameron M.

Good luck speaking to the directors, because in almost all circumstances you will be directed to voicemail with no reply. If you ask the other employees to forward you they will tell you that the directors are away. They are good at avoiding customers.