Strathfield Partners

Strathfield Partners

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Strathfield Partners? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
Karim Ibrahim
Karim IbrahimSydney, NSW

Their agents and contractors are so rude, they are the worst agents I ever dealt with. Some of them are Racist.

Be well prepared with evidence for bond as they will try to take it completely, they use aggressive rude language, just be prepared for them in inspections.
Out of many agents I met only one was good. Really I don’t recommend to rent from them or let them manage strata.

Poor service

Really disgusting,unprofessional and disgraceful service.I don t know her name the one sitting at reception she was speaking so rudely,aggressively and unprofessionally that surprisingly i control my anger.Hope no one has to go there ever.

xexenma lama
xexenma lamaSydney, NSW

Worst and racist agents

Agent Ozlem
Is a racist towards Asian people soo racist that she turns her back while having a conversation. The way she treated me never wanna look at her ever again

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strathfield Partners compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Sazal J
Sazal JSydney, NSW

horrible and inhumane

Shresthabisek
ShresthabisekSydney, NSW

Dodgy and dishonest real state in Sydney

Kev
KevSydney, NSW

Leased in Wolli Creek

Adam
Adam Sydney, NSW

The most unprofessional and rude real estate agent

Their customer service is terrible and their attitude towards people who rent their houses are even worse . I hope [Name Removed] fixes her attitude because you are in a business of customer service and it is good to be courteous atleast as a human being.

Edi S.
Edi S.Sydney, NSW

Incompetent company ever

This is the worst of the worst when dealing with agent, so easy to get the lease, don’t even give us the rent agreement till we ask over and over again for 3 months, when we move in everything was terrible and we contact the agent nothing happen, when we about to move out, they deduct the bond money one sidedly ignoring the facts that the unit was like that to begin with.
AVOID THIS ONE!

Leasing

Stefano is being very helpful, patient and responsible for the unit I'm renting. If there is anything need to be fixed in the unit, he respond very quickly and get things done.

Strata & Property Management Services

Its just all about money

Sp is not anymore managing the house that we are renting and still they are debiting money from my account thats why I am getting dishonour fees from my bank. Very disorganise company!

Pam01
Pam01New South Wales

Terrible Sales Agents - BEWARE!

I have dealt with Strathfield Partners on a few occasions for property services, and I have to say that their sales agents are truly terrible - they tell lies and are aggressive sellers with complete disdain for both the vendor and buyer. I DO NOT recommend dealing with Strathfield Partners at all.

It's also a complete joke that they hire fresh out of school kids and teenage boys with no work experience to sell and lease property! E.g. Adrian Gough - their latest recruit is completely clueless with property - he displays violent aggressive behaviour and disrespect for the property.

mitch
mitchsydney

avoid like the plague

Beware - dodgy!!!

The most dodgy, unethical and unprofessional strata management company... they will lie to you and mismanage you’re building. They get in bed with dodgy developers at the expense of owners and your building. Do not trust them.

intangible_1
intangible_1Sydney, NSW

Lack of communication and customer service!

just now Good communication and friendly staffs.

Really good staffs and helpful ,co- operating and really appreciate it the job from SP , looking forward in future for more property and thank you souch your service SP. cheers

Read more reviews - page 2

Fallon Irishasked

SP asked me to put in my information on a templated envelop when I was submitting my keys for vacating. The envelop asks for my vacating address, forwarding address, date and time of submitting keys; even asks for my contact details and bank details but I forgot to put; and I had to sign it (on the tenant's part).
The receptionist took my keys, put in the envelop, sealed and put it away without signing on it (on the agent's signature part) and did not give me any receipts for receiving the keys.
They only told me that a lady named Henanne will contact me regarding my bond.

Later when I was researching on Tenant's Union on How To Get Bond Money Back When Moving Out there's a piece of information that said:
3. Sign the claim form:
- Put your bank account number on the form so the bond money can go straight into your account.
- Write down a forwarding address (where you will be moving to).
- Do not sign a blank claim form. Make sure you know what the form says before you sign it.

I was freaked out thinking I had accidentally signed a blank claim form without knowing it.
I want to ask if their procedure is right or wrong? Was that envelope that I signed actually a blank claim form? Had anyone been in situation like me? And what can I do in this situation if this goes bad?

P/S: they forgot to cancel rent payment so after I submitted the keys, on the following day they still charge me the next rent payment.

Cameron M.

First go talk to them nicely in person. Most likely they will talk to you or then avoid you and drag it out on you, if this happens go threaten them for your rent money and your bond. That's the only thing you can do that will work. You must exercise harsh tactics on those people otherwise they will exploit you till no end.

Cameron M.

No worries, don't forget to shame them once you are finished, tell the world through review sites like this. Also make them compensate you for your time wasted if possible. Hence they will learn because regretfully, thats the kind of people they are.

laura
lauraasked

I am currently dealing with Strathfield Partners and they have been very unhelpful and unavailable at claiming bond (I had a really bad tenant who made some damage at my property and I would now have to replace carpet at the property) - has anyone dealt with Fair Trading NSW before to seek advice and were they being helpful?

JHawkins
JHawkins

Hi Laura. I suggest speaking to Frank 0411 428 223 or Robert 0419 446 641 directly. They are the heads of the company and are really helpful and efficient with any problems

Cameron M.

Good luck speaking to the directors, because in almost all circumstances you will be directed to voicemail with no reply. If you ask the other employees to forward you they will tell you that the directors are away. They are good at avoiding customers.