Sttoke Ceramic Reusable Cup

Sttoke Ceramic Reusable Cup

See the Best Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sttoke is about coffee experience

I bought a Sttoke about six months ago, I love the coffee taste that i can get out of my cup. There is not taste compromise like other cups because the coffee sit in a ceramic finish hence you get the full flavor and for someone that drinks long black (many single origin) this is a key point. In 6 months my black cup does not have any scratches and it is very easy to clean and take care of.
The $39.95 spent was well invested in this sustainable and sexy product. I really recommend STTOKE !

Purchased in October 2018 for $39.95.

This is an excellent Keep Cup

This is actually a brilliant keep cup and I've tried a lot of them, all of which I find too chunky to drink from. It definitely keeps your hot drinks hot and it is also shatterproof, which I know first hand as my dog knocked it out of my hand onto the road. Not a dent! I've got a black and white one whcih I've had for a number of months and still no scratches. The only comment I do agree with from previous reviews is the cleaning of the lid to ensure no mild residue. I just get around it by soaking it.

Purchased in August 2018 for $43.00.

Looks gorgeous but couple flaws

After been a Keepcup Original user for years, I cannot put up with the plastic taste any longer. I tried to find a good deal on Keepcup Longplay but ended up buying this gorgeous ceramic cup.

I do like the design of this cup as it's simple and streamlined. Apparently they've put tons efforts in designing and marketing, including great website and product packaging. The finish of cup is the top notch.

Sadly, there are couple obvious flaws here (of course they would call it product limitation or design). The first one, just as all the other reviews here have said, it is so easy to be scratched. I took this into consideration and bought the white edition but not black or Xmas red. Still, quite a few scratches have been found on day 1. I didn't put it in bag or touched with any tough rough stuffs, no idea where these scratches came from whatsoever. They look silver on white, not quite obvious but still visible from a close distance.

Secondly, due to the lid design, you cannot fulfill the cup as lid sit inside of the cup. The downside of this design is that you cannot put jug as close as possible to the surface of coffee for making latte art. Not a big deal if you don't do latte art but unfortunately i'm a latte art fan.

Overall, it's a pretty cup but at $40 you would expect more. On the market, there are other cheaper alternative double walled non-plastic reusable glass, e.g. Keepcup Longplay and Oasis. This is the go-to cup only if you likes the look and do not care about scratches.

Looks great but not practical

Double walled and metal so the drink really does stay warm, mine will stay warm up to an hour and a half after I have made it. I have dropped it too and no dents or scratches. However the lid is a whole other issue it's awkward places so that coffee runs out and in to the mouth piece and lid before entering your mouth. It is also absolutely impossible to clean, there is residue I cannot seam to clean off under the rubber seal on the rim of the lid and there's residue under the slider of the lid that will not come out and is impossible to get too. It is a sturdy lid it's just designed extremely poorly and doesn't match the design of the actual cup.

Below average

This cup had high hopes and expectations with all the marketing fanfare. However, it can't even get the basics right.
It's extremely suspectable to scratches so expect to take care of it like you're life depended on it. The lid is hard to drink from and awkward. It's poorly designed and with every sip - there is leftover milk on the lid. Not to mention that it also LEAKS. Their claim that its spill proof is a joke. Lastly, it's the lid is difficult to clean - with milk residue inside the lid still clearly visible. I advise you to stay away from buying this overpriced, overhyped cup, unless you're using it all for display.

Promising, but disappointing

I bought a pair for my wife's birthday. Lightweight durable stylish, keeps your drink hot for a long time.
Beautiful matte finish, until it scratches so easily (!) Lid is airtight, until it leaks... and yes we did read the instructions.
Lid is also akward to drink from, not a great feel. Lid is nigh-impossible to clean thoroughly. Only had them 2 weeks and they're scuffed, looking worn and ugly. Not nearly as impressed as the hype would have us believe. Cup is good, but not great.

Not 100% sold on it..

The design is certainly eye-catching but the practicality isn't quite there for me. The rim is uncomfortable to drink from and the lid traps liquid in it and is very difficult to clean. There is already a buildup of milk and gunk under the lid opening and I can't for the life of me get it out.

Sttoke ceramic reusable cup

I've had this cup for a few weeks now. Is it worth $39.95 Depends. Pros made of stainless steel and double walled, so keeps drinks hot or cold without making it difficult to hold. Good satin finish which gives it a good look and feel. 2 year warranty. 8oz size ok. Fits my cars cup holder.
Cons. Although the finishes look good its probably not going to last after awhile. The satin finish is easy to scratch. You dont want to have to baby the cup for using it daily. Interior ceramic finish can be scratched if you use normal spoon, so have to use plastic or wood spoons to minimise that. Not dishwasher safe. The lid doesn't have a pressure valve on it to allow easy drinking like keep cup. Is spill proof, but can leak a few drops if on its side. I would have liked to have used my cup for takeaway coffee, but ithe insidde would get all scratched up. If your not concerned with the cons its ok.