Subaru BRZ Z1 (No Badge)

Subaru BRZ Z1 (No Badge) (2012-2020)

Also referred to as: Subaru BRZ Z1 (No Badge) 2019 and Subaru BRZ Z1 (No Badge) 2021.

PP07

PP07Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR A BEAUTIFUL CAR

Bought this car from Furntree Gully Nissan. It was a fantastic service. Sales team was really good and cooperative to get the car on time. They even came to my place to take the car giving a loan car for our private use and bought the car following day. It is a fantastic little car and a very fun car to drive. Fuel economy is very good. Thank you very much.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Cody

CodyLiverpool

Perfect car for everyone.

Nothing better than SuBaru BRZ, I have one and my other two friends have one each. All second hand but still great performance. Fully recommend for sport car people. All my friend love this BRZ. For me BRZ compare to 86, BRZ more reliable than 86 and way cooler sport car. My second hand 2014 BRZ very worth for $27k. I'm so happy to drive it.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedJun 2016
Ian

IanSydney

Great car, well developed from Subaru and Toyota and very nice to drive

Transmission6 speed manual