Summer Infant Snuzzler

Summer Infant Snuzzler

Miss C

Miss C

Good for a tiny baby, ok quality, less useful for larger babies.

scraggy_doll

scraggy_dollNew South Wales, 2460

Perfect for a small newborn

My daughter was born small and when I took her home from hospital she seemed floppy in her carseat. I went and bought a Summer Infant Snuzzler and it was a godsend. It provided extra support around her neck and head for when we were out and about in the car. As she was born in summer I liked this snuzzler compared to other brands due to the light material it is made out of.
affordable and light materials for summer

disgruntled mum

disgruntled mumQueensland, Australia

Super product

I bought the summer infant snuzzler for my daughter. Her baby is very tiny - 2.3kg now and really needs the snuzzler in order to be comfy in both his car seat and pram. Fantastic product! It has made it possible to use the car seat safely otherwise he needed to have his head propped with rolled up wraps - not at all satisfactory. I bought this product from Babiesrus on sale - 1/2 price.
Nifty design,great value and so essential for tiny babies

Pram & Stroller Accessories

Find out how Summer Infant Snuzzler compares to other Pram & Stroller Accessories