Sunbeam Australia

Sunbeam Australia

2.1

electric blanket

Sunbeam had promised me a replacement for my eletric blanket and its three month and I have still not received , I have called 15 - 20 time same stupid answer takes 7-10 business day and now its three month
I have send so many email but no respond .
Very very bad customer service
I didn't know that it take more than three month for my courier to each New Zealand from Australia
What special courier service is this I think even local post wont take more than 1 week to reach
I would not recommend any one to buy anything from Sunbeam . My family and me will never go for sunbeam
VERY VERY BAD SRVICE

Raymonde

RaymondeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad Design

Just purchased the latest glass water boiling jug as I was so happy with the last one. However, this new one has been very badly designed, and I can’t understand it. It is very heavy and the spout will not pour unless the jug is fully horizontal for just 1 litre of water and at maximum fill the water not only comes out of the spout but also the lid as it has to be horizontal.....NO NO NO....no quality control on this one. I also tried to send this to the manufacturer but it was so difficult with requiring usernames and password that I had to give that a miss.

Lisa Sersich

Lisa SersichPerth, WA

Worse product

CrocodileAU

Poor customer service

I have a Sunbeam heat pad which is just under 1 year old, and it has stopped working. I have raised a support request via the Sunbeam web site and got an automated message advising me that I will be contacted within 3 business days. A week later, nothing. I then called the customer support line, twice over the past 2 weeks, and were told that heat pad is not in stock and they have no view on when they will have stock. I told them that I shouldn't be left in a lurch and asked to speak to a team leader, twice, and two weeks later, no one has contacted me.

Sunbeam used to be a good brand, but this is just appalling.

Ehoud A.

Ehoud A.Sydney, NSW

Problem Solved

It took some time but when i got through to the customer service team, I told them about the leaking issue I have had with my barista max. They gave me some trouble shooting steps but they didn't work so they asked about when i bought it and i still had a month left on my warranty. They advised me to return it for a replacement which JBHIFI did exchange for me. Happy with the new one because the colour of the new one is soooo nice, mat black.
Got an a little upgrade for my kitchen look under warranty, didn't need to spend a cent.

ghadir

ghadirSydney, NSW

GREAT Customer Service

I contacted the team through product review about my mixer that stopped working two months out of warranty and after providing proof of purchase they happily replaced my mixer with a new one!

KanyeBelconnen 2615, ACT

Disappointed with the Brand

I already review about my grill that got replaced out of warranty due to button coming off I might say it happen again, we have a 4 slice toaster that burn bread pretty quick even it on right settings, Sunbeam tower fan got replaced 2 times under warranty as well. I feel this brand really disappointed our family I strongly suggest shop different brands.I won't recommend Sunbeam to anyone.

Jacquie

JacquieNorth Queensland, QLD

Sunbeam Alinea 4 slice toaster

Bought this product four weeks ago. The only good thing about it is its appearance. Cost $99.00 so expect a reasonably good toaster. You have to turn the browning control to full and do it twice before bread will toast to a reasonable brownness. I have had $25.00 toasters that have done a better job. Extremely disappointed as Sunbeam is such a good brand usually.

Hello Jacquie,
So sorry to hear about that!
That should not be the case, your unit sounds like it is faulty.
All our products do have a 12 month replacement warranty so please just return the unit to your retailer for new product.

ManojDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great after Sales Service Thank you Maverick and the Team

We had a discontinued mixer. It was working perfect and Machine just died. My wife contacted sunbeam customer care requested if they can repair the machine. Maverick contacted us and requested to verify some product details and offered us a brand new mixer. Then COVID-19 happened. Surprisingly Sunbeam kept their word and organised to delivery of a new upgraded mixer. Thank you Maverick and the team for your prompt and kind gesture.

Hello ManojD
Happy to help ! Thank you for the great feedback.

ManojD

Thanks Team. My wife miss her old mixer but she is happy getting a new for old. Will be continuing purchasing sunbeam products.

JustinIllawarra, NSW

Non-existent customer service

Strongly suggest that you buy your products elsewhere if you are into that customer service thing that people often talk about these days.Have emailed them twice through their website and still no response so I'm guessing they are making enough money not to bother responding to requests from their paying customers. Perhaps close that section of your website down, you're not using it

Hello Justin,
So sorry about the service you have received so far. Could I help you with your request?

Justin

The time to help with that request was 4 weeks ago when I emailed your customer support team twice with no response

Customer CareSunbeam

I unfortunately do not have access to that - I handle our customer inquires on this platform. So again if you do still require help please do let me know.

Jane

JaneHunter Region, NSW

PLEASING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Sunbeam customer care staff helped me with my faulty coffee machine that was just a few months out or warranty. They offered to replace it and I am very pleased with my new product. While it took a while to get organised, it was at a particularly awkward time due to Covid19. In the end, I was satisfied with the service I received. Thank you, Sunbeam.

Customer CareSunbeam

Thank you for your wonderful feedback JANE ! Hope you love the new look and great coffee.

Liz RaynerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Answer to Phones or unable to send Email

Been trying to get through via a phone call, but to no avail. Try to send email but the captcha section not working therefore the email won't go through. So much for warranty and trying to get explanations for faulty electric blanket. Very disappointing.........

Liz Rayner

One side of blanket not work. The control flashes. Tested on the other side and it works ? Obviously i dont sleep that side

paul.e.pMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

I recently bought a Sunbeam Foodsaver. I could not find the serial number to register the purchase with Sunbeam so I used their online contact page to seek clarifiaction. That was on 12 April and the auto-reply said they'd be back in touch withing 3 days. Well, there's been no reply - despite FOUR FOLLOW-UP EMAILS to them. Why have a contact form if no one cares enough to check the inbox and/or reply.

Beware this brand, I say.

Hello paul.e.p
I'm sorry to hear, our team have seen heavier than usual emails and call.
Can I ask which foodsaver do you have?

RossDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service not up to standard....

A 14 month old blender stopped working under normal use. No smoke no smell just stopped. There did not seem to be an easy way to fix and to repair would have been more than replacement. In the first instance Sunbeam were great in offering a replacement but then the replacement that was offered was of an inferior quality (as the unit I had purchased was discontinued). I went from having a 900 watt machine with 1.5 litre capacity to a 500 watt machine with 1.25 litre capacity with less functionality. My expectation is that surely if the unit ant be replaced then you offer one to the same standard and or better, not a lower quality option. I have accepted the replacement machine but will no longer purchase sunbeam products.

Scorpio

ScorpioNew South Wales

YAY FOR SUNBEAM!!!

I have quite a few Sunbeam products and have been very happy with them. The last item I purchased, however, didn't live up to expectations. Wrote to Sunbeam via Product Review and they ensured that I could return the product to the place of purchase and receive a refund. Now, THAT is service!!! I have no hesitation in buying more of their products.

Happy to help Scorpio!

Jamie1985Sydney, NSW

Faulty kettle promised to be replaced but never arrived

Jamie1985

It's now been 3 days and I have not had any contact from Sunbeam. Can I please request an update as to where you're up to with this please? I can't see any reason why it has taken a month to have this issue resolved.

Charlie K

Charlie KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sunbeam EM4300

I was contacted within a week by their customer service and even though my coffee machine was out of warranty by 3 months they agreed to replace it. Fantastic customer service. I really appreciate it!!

Hello Charlie K,
You're very welcome! I hope you enjoy your new machine.

Collette

ColletteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible product

Hello Collette,
So sorry to hear about your experience with this unit, Please see your private messages. Hopefully I can help you resolve this issue.

SMO

SMOHunter Region, NSW

Product failed but Sunbeam replaced Item was 2 weeks out of warranty

Purchased a Sunbeam milk frother from Good Guys. Motor failed 2 weeks out of warranty so 2-3 stars for the product itself. 1 star for Good Guys (not included in this rating) as they wanted nothing to do with it.
However 5 stars for the Sunbeam customer service lady that approved a warranty replacement over the phone instantly and without question, gave me a warranty number to give to Good Guys and they replaced it over the counter.

Hello SMO,
Thank you for your feedback about our great customer service.

Rex C.

Rex C.Gippsland, VIC

Faulty Marc Newson kettle replaced (out of warranty)

I purchased a Sunbeam Marc Newson kettle in 2018 from Harris Scarfe, and just after 12 months, the base had a fault and melted through, which I thought was quite dangerous :( I took it back to HS but they clamed that after 12 months, you're out of luck. :( :(

I submitted a request to Sunbeam AU, and got a reply back asking for proof of purchase and photos of the damage, which I did, and then have just received email saying to select a new Sunbeam kettle :)

So I am very pleased with the response of Sunbeam AU so far, and thought they deserved some praise online.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Rex C.
Thank you so much for the review! We are more than happy to assist :)
Kind Regards Sunbeam