4Sunbeam 4 in 1 Air Fryer + Oven AFP5000BK

4.4
4.2
Buying Guide Banner
Sunbeam 4 in 1 Air Fryer + Oven AFP5000BK Showcases

Official material from Sunbeam.

Read now

Vicky n Geoff
Vicky n GeoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA23 posts

Light stopped working after 6 uses!

Bought this unit 2 weeks ago. Used 6 times and the light doesn't work. Rotating basket almost impossible to insert into the slots. Show details
Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM
Gezza
GezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC54 posts

Sunbeam 4 in one Airfryer, Nice size!

Bought this over a Tefal as it has the rotating Chip Basket. Chicken cooks great on Rotisserie but takes a little to work out how rod is inserted in machine, guessing practice makes perfect. Downfall is the oven needs preheating prior to cook(I'm comparing to my my Philips which doesn't need preheating) So far so and a little more manual than a Philips. Show details ·  1
Eve
EveSydney, NSW

A Compact Oven That’s an Air Fryer

I wanted a fast cooking oven that’s super compact. This is perfect. I can cook all my regular foods not just chips in those standard basket air fryers. I’ve baked fish, a mini roast, scones and my kids’ nuggets. Love it. Fast food for me and the kids. Simple to use, easy to clean. I definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA119 posts

• +1Thumbnail
AJC
AJCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Pity the dont last

Mine stopped rotating after just over a year. Just out of warranty and does not last Show details
Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM
Eunmi H.
Eunmi H.

Great airfryer

Love the airfryer as you can use 2 trays at a time, need to rotate the tray to make food crispy on a lower tray. Used it make chicken wings, salmon and potato & kale chips. Liked function to dehydrator. Going to use it to dry tomatoes soon. Show details
Mel
MelSydney10 posts

Sunbeam Airfryer is great

Love our air fryer.
A little bit pricey compared to other units but has multiple usages, fits a large array of foods and is easy to operate and clean.
We like the individual shelving, that can also be viewed whilst cooking. Show details ·  1
Stacy S.
Stacy S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Dawn
DawnPerth, WA7 posts

Very happy with my new air fryer

I purchased this air fryer a few weeks ago after returning another brand that the door glass cracked. I’m very happy to say it produced lovely pork crackling (phew) I’ve also had success with homemade chips In the basket, I often use it for salmon Pattie’s, chicken Kiev and it produces great baked potatoes. It is the first air fryer I have had that has a preheat function but it only takes a few minutes to heat due to its size, I’ve still to try baking cakes but so far I’m very happy with its performance and cleaning seems to be relatively easy, also good for saving on power bills Show details
Billy e
Billy eWide Bay-Burnett, QLD13 posts

I have had a lot of Air Fryers since their inception this is the Best

The food is cooked for maximum Health benefits . I cook meat products , Vegetables , Roasts and Casseroles
and the clean up is very easy as all the fat is at the bottom . Show details
Parmalicious
Parmalicious2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Another Air Fryer Convert

I have several friends who swear by the air fryer – but I’ve always been a little cynical about needing another appliance in the kitchen. Despite my reservations – I’m a definite convert! What I really like is that for smaller meals like a quick chicken parmy, roast vegies, DIY chips, or even reheating food – it’s so much faster and more efficient than having the whole oven on. I like the three mini trays which are perfect for smaller family meals, and the chip basket is great for hand cut chips. The only small improvement that could be made is to be able to store all the elements inside when not in use – but otherwise, it’s now a key part of our weekly meal rotation. Show details
RAA
RAASydney, NSW

Best appliance in my kitchen!

I'd heard and seen a lot about the huge range of things you can cook in an air fryer and was really curious to try it out for myself - the 4 in 1 did not disappoint!! Everything came out perfectly cooked in a fraction of the time it would take in the oven and was so, so easy to use . This air fryer is now a real staple in my house and I can't imagine going back to using the oven every night - definitely get yourself one, you won't regret it! Show details
TRA

• +5Thumbnail
Rik
RikSydney, NSW4 posts

Frequently Asked Questions about Sunbeam 4 in 1 Air Fryer + Oven AFP5000BK

Can you Air Fry chips without using the mesh basket?

Yes, you can simply place the fries spread evenly across the 3 x air flow racks. We recommend to monitor cooking with a possible shake of the trays for greater crispy results.

Once the cooking process is complete, how do I take out the mesh air fry basket?

It is recommended that you wait a few minutes before removing the basket. With the included handling fork, remove the basket and place basket over a wooden chopping board or a tea towel. Carefully unlock the basket latch using oven mittens or a tea towel.

What’s the benefit of dehydrating?

Using the Dehydrate Function allows you to preserve the qualities of a fresh food and maintain much of its nutritional value by dehydrating fruits, vegetables, aromatic herbs, legumes, seeds, meat, fish, cereals and whatever else you want for up to 20 hours.

Why is there a burnt smell when I turn the air fryer on?

Food build-up inside oven, on heating elements or in crumb tray is the potential cause. Please refer to “Cleaning Your Air Fryer Oven” Section, on page 7 of the manual.

Why do the heating elements not stay ON?

This is normal, the heating elements will cycle ON and OFF to maintain proper heat.

Why is the touch panel interface non-responsive?

Please see possible causes and how that could be fixed below:

• Panel is dirty or greasy - Ensure panel is clean and free of debris before using.

• Excess moisture on panel - Ensure panel is clean and dry, and use dry hands to operate.

• Controller is malfunctioning - Unplug unit and let it rest for 60 seconds before plugging in.

What should I do when the digital display shows E01, E02 or E03?

Turn off and unplug the air fryer from the power point, wait at least 5 minutes before plugging back into the power point. If the display still shows E01, E02 or E03, please call the Consumer Contact Centre at 1300 881 861 (Press Option 1 for product enquiries) or send an email to sau-customerservice@newellco.com.

What should I do when the digital display shows E04?

Turn off and unplug the air fryer from the power point, allow the air fryer to return to room temperature before plugging it back in. If the display still shows E04, please call the Consumer Contact Centre at 1300 881 861 (Press Option 1 for product enquiries) or send an email to sau-customerservice@newellco.com.

Latest Consumer Questions

Julie Hardy
Julie Hardy

Hi, had my sunbeam air fryer for about 12 months but recently the fan is making a loud noise as it goes around, is this a serious problem?

Avis A.
Avis A.

Our 4-1 Sunbeam airfryer only switches on for a few minutes and then switches off on all settings and then shows rows of 88888888. We have had it since Feb 2022 so out of warranty. All we want to know is what is wrong with it. Have spoken to NZ customer service who got us to give videos, proof of purchases etc (although they knew it was out of warranty from the get go) and then only to tell us it is out of warranty. When all we wanted to know is why it is doing this. Wasted a lot of our time!! Thanks

Amanda
Amanda

the rotisserie isn't working and i don't know why

CategoryAir Fryers