Sunbeam Easy Clean Drip Filter Coffee Machine PC7800

• Product is used
  • Consistency
Adam S.

Adam S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incapable of making a hot coffee

I just bought the sunbeam pc7800 and am very disappointed. The coffee tastes ok but at best It makes a slightly warm coffee. Am I potentially using the wrong beans or this just a poorly designed product? I'm currently using pre-ground coffee so perhaps some better/fresh beans would improve the temperature. So far it seems incapable of making the coffee hot and there's no way to adjust the temperature.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hifi Home.

Noise Level
Consistency
Product is used Daily

RitaGSydney, NSW

Sunbeam Coffee Machine

I find that this little coffee machine is easy to use, it is quick to make coffee. It is easy to clean. The price was very reasonable and has a 1 year warranty.
The coffee turns out nice. I love it.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for A$79.00.

Noise Level
Consistency
Product is used Daily
Sunbeam
Customer CareSunbeam

Hello RitaG,
Thank you for the GREAT review!

jjulia681asked

My question concerns the internal filter PC78003 - the small bag-like filter inside the water compartment. Sunbeam say to replace this every month, but the charge is $20 every time. That's ridiculously expensive. What can I use instead of this item - or can I just throw it away?

RitaG

Hi. I have also been trying to find out about this little filter. I email Sunbeam about a week ago to see if I can order one. So far I did not get an answer.
If it cost $20 to replace it and we have to change the filter every month, then in that case it is not worth it.
I just dont know what to do about it.

jjulia681

I don’t think Sunbeam will respond. I think I’ll just throw it away. Other drip coffee machines don’t have such a filter and no one stocks replacements where i live. Too hard.

Marty P.
Marty P.

I've just found out that if your normal tap water is fine to drink then you don't need to put the internal water filter into the coffee machine, as the internal filter is only to take the chlorine out of the water before drinking your coffee

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives